Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeke said:
He's a dud is he?

Played better than Lloyd on Anzac day. :cool:

Give me T Cloke over Bradley any day

T Cloke >>>> gunna be a champ
K Bladley>>>> carnt get on the field (not hard to get the footy when you dont have a man and play in the bombers backline i mean the balls down there enough)

Ps Minson should be on this list :D

Jarryd_S said:
Why are so many people saying Cooney? I'd MUCH rather a Bradley or a Franklin over a Cooney. Why? Because good midfielders are a dime a dozen. Good KPPs are rare.

Yes but Kepler Bradley only looks like he's going to be an good KPP whereas Cooney looks like he's going to be an super midfielder.

That is a really difficult question. With the exception of Salopek, they'll probably all become guns.

However I could probably make a short-list of who I reckon has a good chance of becoming a superstar:
Lance Franklin
Andrew Walker
Brett Deledio
Brock Mclean
Jarrad Roughead
Richard Tambling
Farren Ray
Kepler Bradley
Jarred Brennan
Adam Cooney
Ryan Griffen
Jordan Lewis

umm... that didn't work so well. Making another short-list of the players I would want at Carlton (all of which are tall, athletic midfeilders or kpps), I'd get:
Lance Franklin
Andrew Walker
Brett Deledio
Jarrad Roughead
Kepler Bradley
Jarred Brennan
Ryan Griffen

I have no idea who out of that lot will become superstars, but if they all became equally as good as each other, it would be my preference that he's a kpp:
Lance Franklin
Jarrad Roughead
Kepler Bradley

Once again, no idea who will become the best of the three player, but I'd prefer a player with the runs on the board:
Lance Franklin
Kepler Bradley

That leaves Franklin and Bradley. It's hard to compare a 1st year player to a 2nd year player, so it's difficult to know who will be better. However, I was rather impressed with how much weight Bradley put on over the summer and if you ask me, such concentration on fixing your body is a sign of committment. And IMO, class + committment = Superstar!

So after taking everything into consideration I would play the percentages and take Kepler Bradley. :cool:

These threads are stupid, but in true BF tradition........

For North, I would pick Franklin. Not saying he will be the best, but we don't have anyone like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back