The Gabba's Facilities

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank your lucky stars - you'd be in serious trouble if he was number 11.
We leave that to the Hanley-supporting trouble-makers in Section 64. Gotta feel sorry for them though in the depths of winter. Looked more like a 10.5 salute the other night.

Keep your nonsense in here people.

yTN0gVW.gif

Anyone else think the quality of the food offering is pretty ordinary?

Made the mistake of grabbing one of those chicken fingers and chips dinners a few weeks ago. Was like eating cardboard.

I wasn't expecting fine dining, but especially given the price I expected better than shite.

The food is rubbish which is why it is so hard to fork over the $20 it will cost for a meal that you would feel bad feeding a dog.

They should just do a Sausage sizzle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The food is rubbish which is why it is so hard to fork over the $20 it will cost for a meal that you would feel bad feeding a dog.

They should just do a Sausage sizzle.

Reminds me of the old days under the green roof.

Steakburger with the lot for $6.

Seems like a bargain now, even allowing for inflation.

Yeah it's great up there, I usually use my Vic GA ticket for Gabba entry & then mosey on up to the 60's section. Really enjoyed the beer & food facilities up there when I discovered them at the Richmond game. :thumbsu::rainbow::footy:

18 is looking decidedly bereft of options. Best we can hope for is the corporate boxes getting angry and tossing canapés at the umpires.

A CALL TO ARMS

Fellow lower tier dwellers, the time has come for us to no longer live as second class Gabba patrons. For too long now, we have been forced to live with inferior catering by those of the upper tier. Yet, they have their gourmet burgers and pork bellies, lording it over us as if it is their birthright.

NO MORE! No more I say! The time has come for us to fight for what is rightfully ours - no longer should we accept poor quality overpriced fare when we could have better quality (yet still overpriced) delicacies that they keep to themselves.

My fellow lower tier dwellers, enough is enough! It is we who are close to the hallowed grass, we who are close to our heroes, not they of the nosebleed sections, sitting content in their undercover luxury, scoffing their fine food into their self-entitled faces.

Is it not we of the lower tier who sit on rain-splattered seats? Is it not we of the lower tier who bang on the advertising, who shout audible insults at the boundary umpires? We who make inappropriate gestures at the opposition players? We who high-five the Lions players after a win? Yet they, they who use their elevation to keep the best food for themselves, they give us the mere scraps and swill that is Michael O'Brien catering.

My friends, at the next home game, at half time, as the sound of Auskick fills the air, we shall launch our revenge. We will attack en masse, charging up the stairs to bring their fancy food to where it belongs, to ground level. We will be brave, we will be resolute and we will not retire until the battle is won. WE WILL PREVAIL! We, my fellow lower tier dwellers, will feast like kings and the main stairs will run red with the sauce of the vanquished!!

A CALL TO ARMS

Fellow lower tier dwellers, the time has come for us to no longer live as second class Gabba patrons. For too long now, we have been forced to live with inferior catering by those of the upper tier. Yet, they have their gourmet burgers and pork bellies, lording it over us as if it is their birthright.

NO MORE! No more I say! The time has come for us to fight for what is rightfully ours - no longer should we accept poor quality overpriced fare when we could have better quality (yet still overpriced) delicacies that they keep to themselves.

My fellow lower tier dwellers, enough is enough! It is we who are close to the hallowed grass, we who are close to our heroes, not they of the nosebleed sections, sitting content in their undercover luxury, scoffing their fine food into their self-entitled faces.

Is it not we of the lower tier who sit on rain-splattered seats? Is it not we of the lower tier who bang on the advertising, who shout audible insults at the boundary umpires? We who make inappropriate gestures at the opposition players? We who high-five the Lions players after a win? Yet they, they who use their elevation to keep the best food for themselves, they give us the mere scraps and swill that is Michael O'Brien catering.

My friends, at the next home game, at half time, as the sound of Auskick fills the air, we shall launch our revenge. We will attack en masse, charging up the stairs to bring their fancy food to where it belongs, to ground level. We will be brave, we will be resolute and we will not retire until the battle is won. WE WILL PREVAIL! We, my fellow lower tier dwellers, will feast like kings and the main stairs will run red with the sauce of the vanquished!!
AMEN, BROTHER.
wet.JPG
GET THIS POOR WET BASTARD A ******* PORK BELLY!!

A CALL TO ARMS

Make this man the Chairman! The Joel Patfull of the Bigfooty Lions Board! I'll follow you anywhere my good sir!

All hail those who stand side-by-side with our boys - if they burn we burn, if they freeze, we freeze, and if they get drenched then by god do we suffer with them!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back