The Gabba's Facilities

Remove this Banner Ad

More than fair.

Are all these fancy shenanigans near where the Nandos used to be? (near the member's bar).

Yep. On the concourse opposite the members bar. Big open area with tables and chairs and a bank of TVs showing various sports. Last game, they had a young lass playing guitar.

Should you ever join the upper echelon of society, you really must try the Matilda Bay Ruby Ale from the craft beer bar. It is quite exquisite.

I usually enjoy your posts POBT but every once in a while you put up something that really grates on me like this. Why would you do that too me.

There is one thing we lower level "plebs" can get that the upper level snobs can't have unless they lower themselves to our level. Something better than beer and pork bellies.

1015800_561392287236128_1997929264_o.jpg

:D:D:D

There is one thing we lower level "plebs" can get that the upper level snobs can't have unless they lower themselves to our level. Something better than beer and pork bellies.
:D:D:D

Us upper tier types manage to rise above the uncivilised primal proletarian instinct to step on the necks of 7 year old children in order to get free plastic promotional tat.

I usually enjoy your posts POBT but every once in a while you put up something that really grates on me like this. Why would you do that too me.

I agree. Matilda Bay is for posers.

The only beer worth drinking is from brands you've never heard of. I only drink organic ale shipped directly from Slovakian nano-breweries with names that contain no vowels.

Us upper tier types manage to rise above the uncivilised primal proletarian instinct to step on the necks of 7 year old children in order to get free plastic promotional tat.

You really underestimate 7 year old children.

(One kid immediately asked "How much do you want for it?" after Joelly had walked off. However if it's a younger child, many of the older kids will try and help them up to get the players attention. I get a bit of exercise after a win helping kids up to the fence :) )

I agree. Matilda Bay is for posers.

The only beer worth drinking is from brands you've never heard of. I only drink organic ale shipped directly from Slovakian nano-breweries with names that contain no vowels.

Slovakian nano-breweries are soooo last month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much more fashionable is to fill a civet up with wort and ale yeast, then induce it to urinate after two weeks. That is beer for a real connoisseur.

The specific nature of this post including the use of a very obscure animal has me asking questions, question no man should have to ask. I don't think i want to try your home brew.

Much more fashionable is to fill a civet up with wort and ale yeast, then induce it to urinate after two weeks. That is beer for a real connoisseur.

Don't worry, I knew exactly what you were referring to. Interestingly I've had two reports on the taste of that coffee - one described it in glowing terms and one described it, to quote directly, as "s**t".

Don't worry, I knew exactly what you were referring to. Interestingly I've had two reports on the taste of that coffee - one described it in glowing terms and one described it, to quote directly, as "s**t".

I've heard no first hand reports, but always assumed that particular coffee would produce uncommonly strong confirmation bias. By the time you've paid a lot of cash to drink steeped civet s**t, you'd be pretty determined to find it exquisite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back