The Gambler

Remove this Banner Ad

As suggested in the general afl discussion thread I have made a thread about afl betting odds for the average punter on the bigfooty blues board.

Feel free to discuss odd for afl games or any little bets you may out on over a weekend.

This way we keep gambling talk out if the general discussion thread where some people may not want to see it.

How the hell were we $1.13.....:eek::oops:
Melbourne at $5 is a reflection on everyone's attitude to us being walk up winners, didn't pan out that way.

Tbh I don't how we could be such favourites after that essendon game.

Melbourne at $5 is a reflection on everyone's attitude to us being walk up winners, didn't pan out that way.

Tbh I don't how we could be such favourites after that essendon game.
Cant win when we are favourites and cant compete when we are underdogs = long year and empty pockets if you bet on us.

Cant win when we are favourites and cant compete when we are underdogs = long year and empty pockets if you bet on us.
If we start as favourites go the other team as it's probably value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see value in Port they aren't favourites (or weren't last I checked) think they will do it easy over the weagles.

I dabble in AFL, VFL (usually good to tie in a multi) and NFL.

don't know enough about other sports to have a go confidentiality.

I made a rough multi for this weekend came to 69 dollar odds so I put 1 dollar on it. Gonna sort out the rest of my week tomorrow.

Richmond with beat Brisbane easy too I think.

I made a rough multi for this weekend came to 69 dollar odds so I put 1 dollar on it. Gonna sort out the rest of my week tomorrow.

Richmond with beat Brisbane easy too I think.

I can see Richmond giving the Lions a pretty nasty smashing on Thursday night.
Too many injuries and Richmond need a win to stay in touch with the top 8.

I can see Richmond giving the Lions a pretty nasty smashing on Thursday night.
Too many injuries and Richmond need a win to stay in touch with the top 8.
Tuggers also love beating up on lesser opponents.

Will smash em and their supporters will feel they have fixed all their Demons

Got a multi that starts tonight with a tuggers by 40+ bet.

Put 1 dollar on Brisbane at 1-39 in case it goes South and that will cover my loss on the multi and I can reload on Saturday.

Brisbane usually respond after a pumping and might catch tigers off guard. Tigers have also avoided scrutiny due to our performance. A couple of signs that may mean an upset I feel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back