The Gambler

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Usually sportster have them up later on in the season

Thanks Jay. I'll check it out.

Although I'd rather bet on what I think WILL happen rather than what has already happened.... I've seen some 'team Brownlow leader' betting, so surely it should be similar. Oh well.

Cheers.

Thanks Jay. I'll check it out.

Although I'd rather bet on what I think WILL happen rather than what has already happened.... I've seen some 'team Brownlow leader' betting, so surely it should be similar. Oh well.

Cheers.
sorry, meant to say sportsbet, but my phone corrected. agree with what you're saying, though. If they had a market, i'd be putting my money on bell

Would be great if there was a betting system which allowed one to place a bet on odds firming or sliding and pocketing the difference...

Your best bet (pun not intended) would be betfair, I think.

You can back (bet to win) or lay (allow someone to bet with you).

I don't wanna clog up the board with betting talk. PM me if you want to chat about it.

isn't that called futures?

To the extent that one would be betting against the current 'price' in expectation of a future price in your favour - you are correct. However odds are more like a 'volatility trade' - the 'delta' in the derivative pricing equation - which aims to capture the change in expected change of risk ( defined as standard deviation units) ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back