The Games of 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone picked up this Stardew Valley "open-ended country-life RPG" game? It's reviewing extremely well on Steam, I don't know what to think of it or whether to grab it.
Planning to pick it up when I have some actual time being a fan of Harvest Moon games before. Which it is basically a straight rip off from.

I remember the hey day of FPS Doom Quake Unreal Tournament, I hate to sound like the grumpy ole guy but games are s**t compared to that golden era.

Dishonored 2
No Mans Sky
Mirrors Edge Catalyst
Uncharted 4
Hitman
Mafia III
Outlast 2
Detroit: Become Human

Unsure if any have been released yet but I want them.

Has anyone picked up this Stardew Valley "open-ended country-life RPG" game? It's reviewing extremely well on Steam, I don't know what to think of it or whether to grab it.

It's bloody amazing, even moreso when you learn it was made by a single person. Couldn't recommend any higher.

Enter the Gungeon just came out, a must buy for those into rogue lites like Isaac, Spelunky and Nuclear Throne.

Dirt rally ps4 ...see thread

Dead set best car game on any format ever made

Has to be played ....a you tube clip doesn't do it justice.

It's bloody amazing, even moreso when you learn it was made by a single person. Couldn't recommend any higher.

Enter the Gungeon just came out, a must buy for those into rogue lites like Isaac, Spelunky and Nuclear Throne.

It is really a fantastic game, I spent so much time with it. Did you try Enter The Gungeon? Still on the fence about it, although I loved both Isaacs and Rogue Legacy.

Also, I recently played the new Hitman. Awesome. The graphics are amazing and how the game responds to you as a player. And Rocket League, like always.

If they get it right, the new Crash Bandicoot will absolutely be up there this year.

Must get it right. Think I saw an interview where they had a good point, it's dangerous touching something that so many people have great memories of. I grew up playing lots of crash on the PS1 and then the PS2, but there's been quite a gap and everyone has that nostalgia effect with a game like crash.

If they get it right it could be huge, if they get it wrong it would be a disaster.

Sherlock Holmes - the devils daughter

Sherlock-Holmes-Devils-Daughter.jpg

coming out in June..
Im a big fan of this series of games by frogwares .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks great.

Hide in a Locker 2: Corn Crop Edition

Looks like a game Quivorir would play.

I also wish this type of game would allow online play maybe with 2-4 players. I'd feel a little safer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back