Politics & Government The GD politics thread

Next PM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Do you think that only the unemployed are poor? You seem to equate wealth with hard work ethic as if classes dont exist.

You're detached. And I suspect entitled.

On SM-G955U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

People who make stupid decisions in life are also often poor.

I equate hard work with the chance to better your life.

I suspect that no matter how lazy or useless someone is you'll be there to defend them.

Fire

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 12, 2003
New York
AFL Club
North Melbourne
People who make stupid decisions in life are also often poor.

I equate hard work with the chance to better your life.

I suspect that no matter how lazy or useless someone is you'll be there to defend them.
I have no idea who you are or where you are in life, but I can tell from your complete ignorance you've never truly faced adversity.

I suspect you also dont really know what working hard actually

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I have no idea who you are or where you are in life, but I can tell from your complete ignorance you've never truly faced adversity.

I suspect you also dont really know what working hard actually

What a complete load of bullshit.

And you're right you don't know me.

You think that people who have faced adversity but have built their lives up to something don't think like I do?

Christ you accuse others of ignorance then come out with that crap.

How many examples of people who came up from nothing and became very rich do you want?

You're an excuse maker. An enabler.

I'd out work you ya marshmallow.

Which doesn't help pay the nations bills.
boo hoo, you want the money spent differently vote for it
Dental is excruciatingly expensive, Grattan Institute estimates it would drive up the cost of Medicare by about 20% (and that is probably conservative)
yes thats the conservative spirit
people having teeth in their mouth is too expensive, if they can't afford to pay for it themselves * them

I don't want to pay a cent more than I currently do in tax. I also want more social services available for people who struggle.

I don't think it's one or the other. We are talking billions in wasted money on government projects, and that's just the ones we know about.
there is certainly funds that could be diverted to provide better social outcomes

feds pay for a lot of carparks which i didn't think really was their job....

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
boo hoo, you want the money spent differently vote for it.

You're next level deluded.

Doesn't matter what campaigners you vote for they will all thieve your hard earned off you and piss it up against the wall.

And then the dogs will stand up there and make out like anything they give back is their money and how gracious and benevolent they are for doing so.

yes thats the conservative spirit
people having teeth in their mouth is too expensive, if they can't afford to pay for it themselves duck them

there is certainly funds that could be diverted to provide better social outcomes

feds pay for a lot of carparks which i didn't think really was their job....

We could find it by stop sending so much of our wealth overseas to begin with.

Take that 4 billion foreign aid and put it into Australian mouths ya reckon?

just repeating the reasoning the government gave at the time for not including dental
to what benefit
You're next level deluded.
says the guy who doesn't vote but is in here complaining about how the country is run
Doesn't matter what campaigners you vote for they will all thieve your hard earned off you and piss it up against the wall.
amd im encouraging them via voting for the ones who promise to raise welfare and improve medicare to direct some of the stream to that wall
And then the dogs will stand up there and make out like anything they give back is their money and how gracious and benevolent they are for doing so.
woof woof
We could find it by stop sending so much of our wealth overseas to begin with.
I think we don't spend enough on foreign aid within the region, but we don't spend enough on our own people either

we do however give billions to political donors, fossil fuel companies, offshore detention etc that could be better used
Take that 4 billion foreign aid and put it into Australian mouths ya reckon?
ah yes of course that's what I meant by car parks lol

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
says the guy who doesn't vote but is in here complaining about how the country is run

I pay my taxes. Thats more of a reason to have a voice than some dumb arse vote is.

Your vote doesn't pay for s**t.

Get it?

I think we don't spend enough on foreign aid within the region, but we don't spend enough on our own people either.

It's not our tax payers job to prop up some other nations people.

You just hate personal responsibility don't you.

We do however give billions to political donors, fossil fuel companies, offshore detention etc that could be better used.

I'm all for that. Especially if it means I get taxed less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I pay my taxes. Thats more of a reason to have a voice than some dumb arse vote is.
that's not how voting works
Your vote doesn't pay for s**t.
but it has a say in who decided what gets paid for
i do
unlike you
It's not our tax payers job to prop up some other nations people.
unlike you I think as a rich nation we should be spending money within the region to help others

its ok I get you're a selfish campaigner
You just hate personal responsibility don't you.
yes I do its why I vote then someone else gets to make the decisions about where your tax dolllars go and according to you I hold no personal resposibility

I'm all for that. Especially if it means I get taxed less.
no I'd tax you more just for fun

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
that's not how voting works

but it has a say in who decided what gets paid for.

Of course. You can be a parasite and leech off the tax payers purse and still get a vote to decide who pisses away our hard earned with their s**t policies.

i do
unlike you.

No you don't get it. I bet you support compulsory voting too.

unlike you I think as a rich nation we should be spending money within the region to help others.

You'd make a great politician.

Spending other people's money is so easy isn't it. The thief is strong in you.

its ok I get you're a selfish campaigner.

No I put my family first.

You give off all the vibes of someone who'd turn their parents into the Stasi if they tow the party line.

yes I do its why I vote then someone else gets to make the decisions about where your tax dolllars go and according to you I hold no personal resposibility.

How feeble minded would you have to be to trust a corrupt politician to have power over your money?

Pretty sure they have all proven to be sniveling arse kissing ideologues. Nothing more than pigs with their snouts in the tax payer funded trough.

no I'd tax you more just for fun

That's how the parasitic class works.

Of course. You can be a parasite and leech off the tax payers purse and still get a vote to decide who pisses away our hard earned with their s**t policies.

No you don't get it. I bet you support compulsory voting too.

You'd make a great politician.

Spending other people's money is so easy isn't it. The thief is strong in you.

No I put my family first.

You give off all the vibes of someone who'd turn their parents into the Stasi if they tow the party line.

How feeble minded would you have to be to trust a corrupt politician to have power over your money?

Pretty sure they have all proven to be sniveling arse kissing ideologues. Nothing more than pigs with their snouts in the tax payer funded trough.

That's how the parasitic class works.
dude this is too easy

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Examples of exceptionalism don't support your argument the way you think it does.

You may as well say black Americans don't suffer disadvantage because Barack Obama became president.

It's rather common not an exception.

The working class once was the largest group in Australian society yes?

The middle class is now the largest group in Australia.

That didn't just happen by people sitting around on the arses waiting for the government to take care of them.

That was large amounts of the working class working their arses off to improve their and their families position in life

Apr 3, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
It's rather common not an exception.

The working class once was the largest group in Australian society yes?

The middle class is now the largest group in Australia.

That didn't just happen by people sitting around on the arses waiting for the government to take care of them.

That was large amounts of the working class working their arses off to improve their and their families position in life

i find old peoples concept of work in progressive society humorous and pitiable

you will be much happier once you shed your misconceptions

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
i find old peoples concept of work in progressive society humorous and pitiable

you will be much happier once you shed your misconceptions

Old people?

You mean the people who invented and built all the stuff a waster like you uses?

You were the one shouting your nonsense about everyone working for everyone.

How does that work when they have a woeful work ethic like these "progressive" twats you seem to idolise?

Back