Politics & Government The GD politics thread

Next PM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Old people?

You mean the people who invented and built all the stuff a waster like you uses?

You were the one shouting your nonsense about everyone working for everyone.

How does that work when they have a woeful work ethic like these "progressive" twats you seem to idolise?

yeah old people

like those who are retired and put their hands out for government benefits and the pension so they can sit at home and post on football forums their outdated delusion ideas about the nature of society

welcome to the future grandpa

yeah old people

like those who are retired and put their hands out for government benefits and the pension so they can sit at home and post on football forums their outdated delusion ideas about the nature of society

welcome to the future grandpa

I'm Gen X you fragile, lazy little petal.

Unlike you we don't sponge off our parents and still live at home.

I get it now!!

You're a parody account of a weirdo.

Well played.

You had me until I realised it's the weirdos who think that there are more than two genders. Those idiots really love labelling things!
The funny thing about this Gus is you're complaining that people don't fit your labels

It's rather common not an exception.

The working class once was the largest group in Australian society yes?

The middle class is now the largest group in Australia.

That didn't just happen by people sitting around on the arses waiting for the government to take care of them.

That was large amounts of the working class working their arses off to improve their and their families position in life
define middle class vs working class for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll let someone else do it for us.

Based on Wenger's estimates for 2020, middle-class status means earning an income from $50,641 to $135,042 a year.17 Mar 2022
pick a lane mate
if you want to make a claim like middle class is the majority and its due to hard work back it up

90k is the average income, minimum wage is 40k

you really think someone earning 50k is middle class?

They are if they are single.
I don't agree that 50k is middle class anywhere in Australia

but then I don't think it's a simple as income, I think job and family matters

someone living rent free in a place their parents own, with a new car they bought them earning 50k is different to someone living in a share house who can't afford a car earning 50k

The only time anyone with money would talk to you is when they replied they'd like fries with that.
you sure you're not a boomer?

I don't agree that 50k is middle class anywhere in Australia

but then I don't think it's a simple as income, I think job and family matters

someone living rent free in a place their parents own, with a new car they bought them earning 50k is different to someone living in a share house who can't afford a car earning 50k.

How can you not afford a car when you're earning 50k+?

There's this thing called saving.

Seen it plenty of times in action, very effective for getting things you want.

Seriously that's some s**t budgeting if you can't afford a runabout on that kind of money .

How can you not afford a car when you're earning 50k+?

There's this thing called saving.

Seen it plenty of times in action, very effective for getting things you want.

Seriously that's some s**t budgeting if you can't afford a runabout on that kind of money .
what do you reckon rent food and utilities is costing them

Back