Politics & Government The GD politics thread

Next PM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well they have 3% lead on Labor in the primary.

How garbage is Alboweasel when Scumo still got more of the primary than him.

Labor should just get rid of the weasel and replace him with Chalmers a far more likeable character.
Actually, the Liberal Party (of which Dutton is the leader) primary vote was 24 per cent. If you add Queensland's Liberal National Party, it just crawls up alongside the Labor Party. You need to add the Nationals (a separate party with a separate leader) to get that extra 3 per cent you're banging on about.

You left out "and he triggers the duck out of JackOutback on BigFooty".
Not triggered at all, he's just a campaigner, it's an observation. However, your constant attempts to undermine the election result suggests that maybe you doth protest too much and, in fact, it is you who is 'triggered'.

Actually, the Liberal Party (of which Dutton is the leader) primary vote was 24 per cent. If you add Queensland's Liberal National Party, it just crawls up alongside the Labor Party. You need to add the Nationals (a separate party with a separate leader) to get that extra 3 per cent you're banging on about.

Not triggered at all, he's just a campaigner, it's an observation. However, your constant attempts to undermine the election result suggests that maybe you doth protest too much and, in fact, it is you who is 'triggered'.

I'm not protesting the result.

I just think anyone who votes for the majors is a full on *******.

Like how you have these people who vote for the Labor Party because "working class" then you have a slimy back stabbing sack of s**t like Marles who is a Geelong Grammar silver spooner.

Marles couldn't give one * about the poorest most underprivileged parts of Geelong that he is supposed to represent. If that was Alboweasels choice for his Deputy then it says a lot about him.

How does an utter campaigner like that end up in such a position?

Isn't dutton actually from the LNP?

Isn't dutton actually from the LNP?
He is, the LNP and Liberal Party are the same party, in my view, the Nationals are definitely 'different' though.

If that was Alboweasels choice for his Deputy then it says a lot about him.
I admire the effort but if I'm honest, I don't think Alboweasel is going to catch on.

And for someone who hates all major parties, you have a large amount of posts slating Labor and not nearly as many posts slating the Liberals. Let me guess... you're on of this that thinks they're the 'centrist' and everyone else is crazy.

He is, the LNP and Liberal Party are the same party, in my view, the Nationals are definitely 'different' though.

I admire the effort but if I'm honest, I don't think Alboweasel is going to catch on.

And for someone who hates all major parties, you have a large amount of posts slating Labor and not nearly as many posts slating the Liberals. Let me guess... you're on of this that thinks they're the 'centrist' and everyone else is crazy.
There are a number of posts on Richard Marles so the question is what has he or who has he done to get you so offside?

Back