MVP The Geelong BF Board MVP for 2020 is......

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

David the Cat

Dec 7, 2009
Thailand
AFL Club
Geelong
With a season of up's and down's finally at an end, and after collating all votes submitted for every game, the winner of the 2020 MVP is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cam Guthrie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top 5 as follows

Guthrie 842

Duncan 762

Hawkins 749

Danger 724

Menegola 703

I would like to thank all those who voted during the year, and I am sure Cam treasures this award almost as much as his All Australian selection. ;) He may well pick up the Carji on the way through after a brilliant 2020 season.

See you all in 2021.

Last edited:

Cursed Cat

sticky fingers
Sep 15, 2005
Cairns
AFL Club
Geelong
With a season of up's and down's finally at an end, and after collating all votes submitted for every game, the winner of the 2020 MVP is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cam Guthrie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top 5 as follows

Guthrie 842

Duncan 762

Hawkins 749

Danger 724

Menegola 703

I would like to thank all those who voted during the year, and I am sure Cam treasures this award almost as much as his All Australian selection. ;) He may well pick up the Carji on the way through after a brilliant 2020 season.

See you all in 2021.
thanks for the season-long effort in keeping it updated DtC

David the Cat

Dec 7, 2009
Thailand
AFL Club
Geelong
his last 6 or so games were red hot

You're quite right....:thumbsu:......of his 568 votes, 383 of them accrued from Round 14 through to the GF and that included a bye..........of course he did his shoulder in Round 4 and didn't score a solitary vote until Round 9 when he was adjudged BOG for Geelong against the Eagles.

Uninjured, you would have to think he would have gone close to winning.

Of course, that shouldn't take away from Guthrie's consistency throughout the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad