The Geelong Supporter Safe House thread. 2018 players now welcome too.

Remove this Banner Ad

3 points.

Over 9th.

And 9th even had to fall over to lose.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
yes of course, the cats played so well and dont you dare let anyone tell you that you choked in what was your most important game of the year, just remember for struggling clubs like Geelong its more important to try hard than win, Im giving you guys a b+ for effort.

Chris is right those big nasty Tigers are beatable and next time Im sure you'll do better, hang in there, were here for you.

Hey, hey, hey, now don’t make me yellow card you Maxi. We need to keep this calm okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My bad CB.
Please don't make me clean the litter boxes again.

Any builders on the bay? Got a feeling that the scat safe house will need an extension or 2 over the next few weeks.
81kt6q1KBoL._SY355_.jpg

Just imagine what’s gonna happen if the Hawks get up next weekend. Cataclysmic.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

yes of course, the cats played so well and dont you dare let anyone tell you that you choked.
Of course we choked - you didn’t ‘win’ the game as much as we lost it.
Concerning if the 9th best team playing like a rabble can do that to the first at their best on their own turf.
What was it, Tiges up by 26 halfway through the final term and only won because of a shanked kick? :)

Ouch. :$

With the Holy Trinity, the cup had already been engraved, what has gone wrong? You're in a safe place, let the excuses flow.
A shanked kick decided the game between 9th & 1st. :$

Will only matter if we miss finals.

I’d be more worried as a tiger supporter that your team of wonder boys are starting to read their own headlines a little too much. ;)

Concerning if the 9th best team playing like a rabble can do that to the first at their best on their own turf.
What was it, Tiges up by 26 halfway through the final term and only won because of a shanked kick? :)

yes very concerning being a game and percentage on top, luckily you Cats dominated most of the game, your coach and players are happy with close losses to the best, getting near to the Tigers is good enough for most clubs, as I said B+, imagine one day in the future if you try really really hard you might even get within 1 point of us.

They did a very good job your boys. If they keep it up, they may even make the finals. Well done you good thing.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oh man. Stanley will have 60 hit outs, 20 possessions and kick 5. Leigh Matthews the coward/squib never did that. Ever. But then again Stanley has never coward punched an opponent out of pure fear and an underlying knowledge his skill wasn’t enough.

Oh man this guy is great!! Thank you Geelong. Every now and then we get one. Somebody hand me the pop corn I don't wanna miss another mum joke.

yes very concerning being a game and percentage on top, luckily you Cats dominated most of the game, your coach and players are happy with close losses to the best, getting near to the Tigers is good enough for most clubs, as I said B+, imagine one day in the future if you try really really hard you might even get within 1 point of us.
Game clear and % ain’t gonna matter in finals if that’s the best you’ve got against a team that isn’t even in the 8 because we all saw what happened last time -

87A3AD77-A618-4C22-8291-60108D3020DD.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game clear and % ain’t gonna matter in finals if that’s the best you’ve got against a team that isn’t even in the 8 because we all saw what happened last time -

View attachment 537835
did you have a nasty fall yourva little confused, you were in 8th and you are still in 8th, and a very brave 8th I must say.
IMG_0112.PNG

View attachment 537835

That’s the way buddy, this is healthy. Let it out. Extra treats for you tonight.

:D
Tiges desperate to disassociate themselves from the #9. :D

It’s such a bad omen for you yet you even have it in your username. lol, you can’t make this s**t up. :tearsofjoy:
it seems your desperate to not have to face another failed finals series thats totally understandable, unfortunately at the moment you are eighth, bad luck, maybe next year we can play you when you are ninth?

Three points over NINTH.

:$

Yes. You guys are the best 8th placed team in history. Go cats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back