Vintage Bay The Geelong Supporter Safehouse 2019 edition. ***TOTY 2019***

Remove this Banner Ad

You realise what we could do in 2019 yeah?
‘Could’ being the operative word..... Considering this GF will be Mumford’s last game I see you not even having a bench to rotate come the second half. Him & Greene will go no holds barred, going to be great viewing. 👍

‘Could’ being the operative word..... Considering this GF will be Mumford’s last game I see you not even having a bench to rotate come the second half. Him & Greene will go no holds barred, going to be great viewing. 👍
Oooh injury trolling, nice you classless muppet

Injury trolling when it’s speculating. 😂😂.... Head back down to your suburb’s safe injecting room champ. 👍
It still be trolling, in fact it be worse if you wish for players to be smashed, so how many points will the GFC smash through the glass barbie on Mad Monday until GAJ initiates a prayer circle and then instigates a Homo Hunt?

It still be trolling, in fact it be worse if you wish for players to be smashed, so how many points will the GFC smash through the glass barbie on Mad Monday until GAJ initiates a prayer circle and then instigates a Homo Hunt?
Keep digging yourself a hole m7.. it’s hilarious to watch..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, guys. Come on. This is the Safe House. We have some traumatised little kitties in here, we're supposed to provide a nurturing environment so they can lick each other's arseholes I mean, their wounds.

Here are some homely things to ease your pain and make you feel comfortable, Catters.

The Great Ocean Road. Ahhh.
great-ocean-road-coastline_gor_r_1245186_1150x863.jpg

A shed.
shearing+shed.jpg

The family business.
th

Thursday.
2012-11-25_01_16_49.jpg

Calm blue ocean, clam blue ocean. Just three more years of Salty before you can start rebuilding your club.

Afterall, they finished first didnt they?
Being top of the ladder all year and 21 points up at half time in the prelim you’d be premiership certainties you’d think.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back