Official Team Thread Geelong Gumbies? B&F coming soon. [Spoiler]Sterge Wins.[/Spoiler]

Remove this Banner Ad

But.... but i can try.

If not we can at least be team mates who shower closely together.

PMyrXx.gif

That's a real pity. I'm sure you'll easily think of something to get a future nomination :p

I can see it now reading an okeydoke7 four hour post about setting up a sub committee to analise if an implementaion strategy into fumbler gaining the SToTW award is fundamentally beneficial to the inner structure of the Gumbies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 8.59.54 pm.png

Massive week for us! 13 posters was a season high, with 9 posters notching double digits, and one managing triple digits. Great to see activity on the uptick, showing those who have written off as a club what's what. Would be great to see The City Boyz pop up next week, along with jd2010 and we'd have almost our entire XVIII posting! Great stuff guys.

View attachment 350641

Massive week for us! 13 posters was a season high, with 9 posters notching double digits, and one managing triple digits. Great to see activity on the uptick, showing those who have written off as a club what's what. Would be great to see The City Boyz pop up next week, along with jd2010 and we'd have almost our entire XVIII posting! Great stuff guys.

What does the red mean and why did I cop it?

o_O

What does the red mean and why did I cop it?

o_O
I think its meant to mean bottom 3 posters for the week but it has never worked properly for me and I never bothered trying to fix it.

I think its meant to mean bottom 3 posters for the week but it has never worked properly for me and I never bothered trying to fix it.

Brutal. I thought as much but thought maybe SM held me to a higher standard or something so I also got painted red. If you do fix it remember my posts are actually worth 2 so add that in while you are already tinkering woth the sheet. This rules only applies to me however pantskyle has a 20 post penalty so you'll need a new rule for that too.

Cheers pal.

Brutal. I thought as much but thought maybe SM held me to a higher standard or something so I also got painted red. If you do fix it remember my posts are actually worth 2 so add that in while you are already tinkering woth the sheet. This rules only applies to me however pantskyle has a 20 post penalty so you'll need a new rule for that too.

Cheers pal.

Don't worry friend, I won't be hitting 100 posts again anytime soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back