Official Team Thread Geelong Gumbies? B&F coming soon. [Spoiler]Sterge Wins.[/Spoiler]

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy_the_Gent and 06Premiers also Welcome, pick a number that is available (they should be listed in the OP or following post) and then join us in our match thread... there are bloody Eagles fans everywhere in it so you should feel right at home

I'm ready to rip some heads off.

May I please have number 68?

3L9vyNi.gif

I'll take number 7 thanks guys. It's a very popular number on our board at the minute.
Sure you don't want 21 like your new star recruit?

Round 1 Posting Stats

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 7.48.56 pm.png

A great start to the season with 10 posters contributing in the match thread. After a tough season last year, many wrote us off, so to bounce back with the recruits we've made was fantastic to see. Two posters hitting triple digits showed we made our presence known in the match thread, and another three hitting double figures, all above 40, was an impressive way to start the season. Hopefully even more contribute over the coming weeks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't want to talk myself up too much but I had a fairly decent debut.

But it's not about me, team effort lads. Great stuff.

Almost as good as it can get.

And now we are sitting on top of the ladder.

Had a down week posting wise. everyone can blame The Filth Wizard for toning me down.

But we won. So who cares!!!!! Resurrection is well and truly under way.

How did you have a down week thanks to me when the only toning down I did of you was thread banning you in round one?

Sounds like somebody is making excuses...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back