The Gen X & Baby Boomer Safehouse Thread (no millennials allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

What an incredibly exclusive and mean spirited thread :'(
Im sorry Jazny but our gen x and baby boomer friends get extremely rustled by millennials and they are very set in their ways. It is a place where they can come without the fear of being rustled by some sort of viewpoint that may be different too their own!

Gen X was the generation of Spree killers

-Julian Knight
-Anders Brevik
-Frank Vitkovic
-Timothy McVeigh
-Martin Bryant

A serious generation of sociopaths.

-Julian Knight
-Anders Brevik
-Frank Vitkovic
-Timothy McVeigh
-Martin Bryant

This is our safe place and you are interfering with my Jethro Tull. Best you f*** off now.

-Julian Knight
-Anders Brevik
-Frank Vitkovic
-Timothy McVeigh
-Martin Bryant

If you are coming into the safe space please be kind to the residents.

I think you will find his arse is shaved as well.
Not that I know and NTTAWWT.
:rolleyes:

Damn straight I do.

NTTAWWT.

Had some boomer campaigner who owns two properties come around and waste my time to look at some car parts lol. Picking up bits of plastics interested in literally nothing. After giving him set prices on items he enquired about over facebook then never even looked at. Then he tells me he got a whole engine and gearbox for 75 lol. He was looking at my other car asking where all the parts go too. After looking at a factory floorjack for literally 20 minutes.

They are so ******* slow paced in the head and literally second rate human beings. Was a rude campaigner too and unaware I didn't want to waste my afternoon and I didn't live to provide for him.

Had some boomer campaigner who owns two properties come around and waste my time to look at some car parts lol. Picking up bits of plastics interested in literally nothing. After giving him set prices on items he enquired about over facebook then never even looked at. Then he tells me he got a whole engine and gearbox for 75 lol. He was looking at my other car asking where all the parts go too. After looking at a factory floorjack for literally 20 minutes.

They are so ******* slow paced in the head and literally second rate human beings. Was a rude campaigner too and unaware I didn't want to waste my afternoon and I didn't live to provide for him.

You've gone and hurt all our tender feelings IN OUR SAFE SPACE you heartless bastard.
May a rather large semi-trailer plough through your highly mortgaged hovel and your neighbour root your boyfriend.

-Julian Knight
-Anders Brevik
-Frank Vitkovic
-Timothy McVeigh
-Martin Bryant

Pfffft who’s shooting up the schools in the US? Millenials or worse! There’s so much blood on your hands already and you haven’t yet begun to plumb the depths of your depravity.

9/11 hijackers-85% generation x

The last spree killer in Australia. Generation X.
Largest 3 spree killings in Australia-generation X
Largest spree killing in history- generation x

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-before/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0a7bcface448

But surprisingly, the drop in the arrest rate over time is entirely accounted for by the current generation of young adults, who are busted 23 percent less frequently than prior generations were at their age. Remarkably, despite the national drop in overall crime and arrest rates, the arrest rate among older Americans is higher than it was 20 years ago. This holds for adults ages 40 to 54 (a 9 percent increase) and even more so for adults age 55 and older (a 12 percent increase). The baby boomers, who drove the American crime explosion in their youth, are apparently continuing to outdo prior generations in their late-life criminality

Last edited:
Millennials are just to lazy to go out on a good old fashioned killing spree.
Too busy preening and moisturising and shaving their junk.

Shaving junk takes quite a bit of effort working around all those angles! Some may say that it is lazy to not shave your junk!

I mean, I wouldn't say such a thing in the safe house thread. But others may be of that opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaving junk takes quite a bit of effort working around all those angles! Some may say that it is lazy to not shave your junk!

I mean, I wouldn't say such a thing in the safe house thread. But others may be of that opinion.

Just go out and kill a few people will ya.

Just go out and kill a few people will ya.

We have very realistic gaming consoles now days. If I am feeling angry I can jump on GTA and murder a bunch of people.

Why does Peta Credlin drown her eyes in mascara? Is this supposed to help distract us from her disgusting face?

This appears to be some sort've boomer trend like blackface. It's like putting wax on an EB when the clear coat is flaking off. Who would waste their time and even bother

Last edited:
Aren't millennials those people that wear those tight fluoro shorts that make them look like they're going to a really s**t party in St. Kilda in 1997?

Getting clearance to immigrate to oz was easier then. much lower standards

Aren't millennials those people that wear those tight fluoro shorts that make them look like they're going to a really s**t party in St. Kilda in 1997?
Ill DM some pics of me in my fluros later ;)

aff1d98c9b1f6aa24f502d0a282ac304

I feel bad for this woman and the abuse she's copped. Seeing a woman with man like features (or turned into a man) though just completely freaks me out and makes me extremely uncomfortable. Looking at that photo really messes up my image of women and destroys it for me, how we're not so different after all add a beard and minus boobs, women are basically men. Seeing this stuff rather than not seeing it (like in the 1950s) left me thinking women aren't beautiful and nor different. They're just men without beards and with boobs. I guess I wanted women to be vastly different beings than men but transgender ruins that for me and I now see men in everything.

Last edited:
Something bizarre happened in the generation jump from my parents (baseline babyboomers) and my brother and I (Gen X-ers)

We couldn't be more different.

They: Quiet pommie, left wing, religious, frugal, thrifty, reserved, risk averse, Buddy Holly, etc etc

Us: Loud, cash money, pr0n, irreligious, capitalist, TISM, etc.

But at least we're all hard and face life's problems with a fair serve of self responsibility. Every generation since has gotten softer by the decade. Serious blindspots in human behaviour stemming from ignorance of history. And anyone who calls avocado "avo" needs to be killed slowly and painfully

You forgot massive flog in the Us part

Remove this Banner Ad

Back