Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

There really are a lot of levels to boxing. Honestly the weekend also made me wonder how good Gervonta Davis is, he took care of Garcia easily. Sadly he's not going to fight the guns it appears.
* Tank

He's doing a pointless rematch next when there are so many fresh matchups available. All talk on twitter, no action.

Garcia could have really won the troll had he come in on weight. That kind of ruined it and I still think he's out of his mind but what a performance!

* Tank

He's doing a pointless rematch next when there are so many fresh matchups available. All talk on twitter, no action.

Garcia could have really won the troll had he come in on weight. That kind of ruined it and I still think he's out of his mind but what a performance!

Tank v Loma, Garcia, George or Haney would have me interested, and there's a chance he beats them all, we will not find out though.

And I think Stevenson was circling but Tank shut it down, there's another possible banger.

Tank v Loma, Garcia, George or Haney would have me interested, and there's a chance he beats them all, we will not find out though.

And I think Stevenson was circling but Tank shut it down, there's another possible banger.
Tank just wants easy fights where he gets a 70/30 cut, or better yet 80/20. Easy pay days

He'll never fight any of them other than maybe Loma when he's way too old or Kambosos if there's some money in it (will be viewed as an easy win)

Tank just wants easy fights where he gets a 70/30 cut, or better yet 80/20. Easy pay days

He'll never fight any of them other than maybe Loma when he's way too old or Kambosos if there's some money in it (will be viewed as an easy win)

Yeah I could see that happening too, depending on how he goes against Loma a big event down here might pay well, and I think Davis would handily beat Kambo.

Tank only does hypothetical fights.
He's the greatest hypothetical boxer in the history of the sport.
According to the Davis fans, he will never lose one of these hypothetical fights, across multiple divisions.

Tank only does hypothetical fights.
He's the greatest hypothetical boxer in the history of the sport.
According to the Davis fans, he will never lose one of these hypothetical fights, across multiple divisions.

I tend to think that he beats them all at 135, I thought Haney might have been a tough one but after the weekend I'm even more convinced.

As I've said before though my opinion is irrelevant, really I'm more interested in fighters like Inoue, Tszyu, even Garcia who are willing to take risks to be great. Don't forget Garcia got knocked out last year by Gervonta, but he takes a risk and now he's even a bigger star, he's fairly well known by some non boxing fans i know. They wouldn't have a clue who Gervonta Davis is though.

I tend to think that he beats them all at 135, I thought Haney might have been a tough one but after the weekend I'm even more convinced.

As I've said before though my opinion is irrelevant, really I'm more interested in fighters like Inoue, Tszyu, even Garcia who are willing to take risks to be great. Don't forget Garcia got knocked out last year by Gervonta, but he takes a risk and now he's even a bigger star, he's fairly well known by some non boxing fans i know. They wouldn't have a clue who Gervonta Davis is though.
Shakur beats him imo but we'll never find out so pointless hypothetical as that's all it'll ever be...

Garcia talking about fighting Spence which would be big. Who knows what the hell he'll do next but agree he's likely going to take a risk. Good on him

Shakur beats him imo but we'll never find out so pointless hypothetical as that's all it'll ever be...

Garcia talking about fighting Spence which would be big. Who knows what the hell he'll do next but agree he's likely going to take a risk. Good on him

I really hope Garcia starts cleaning up and convinces the other fighters to take risks, losing shouldn't be a disaster. Look at Kambosos as well, he's sold out a stadium after going 0-2 in his recent stadium fights over here.

And yeah Davis didn't entertain the Stevenson question too readily ha ha

I really hope Garcia starts cleaning up and convinces the other fighters to take risks, losing shouldn't be a disaster. Look at Kambosos as well, he's sold out a stadium after going 0-2 in his recent stadium fights over here.

And yeah Davis didn't entertain the Stevenson question too readily ha ha
Did you see Garcias dad going off at Eddie Hearn? So funny

'You're a piece of s**t Eddie, we'll fight anybody'
'Boots Ennis'

He walks back, shakes Eddie's hand and turns all lovey doevy. He wanted none of that even if Ryan would likely do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back