Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd expect to see Anderson Silva v RJJ next
Wouldn't be shocked to see Shannon Briggs fight in this legends series. Then there are guys like Holyfield as well

Trouble is, if they're WWE fights like this one so obviously was, no one is interested. Fool me once...

Sportsbet void the bet. Ringing up now, that's a disgrace. Will go to the commission if need be, it isn't much money as I couldn't get much on but you can't void a bet after the result. Ridiculous.

just demand some bonus bets at worst

loved the KO'S

Music and entertainment were awesome. Way too long tho between the Co-main event and Tyson. Enjoyed the first 4 rounds, the last 4 were s**t.

Sportsbet void the bet. Ringing up now, that's a disgrace. Will go to the commission if need be, it isn't much money as I couldn't get much on but you can't void a bet after the result. Ridiculous.
Thieving pricks. Happy to collect had either of them won.

dogs.

Were you on the draw? If so what was it paying?

I didn't even look at sportsbet for their odds for the draw, whatever they were offering I would have gotten on it.

Saw this coming mile away. But betfair didn't have a market (when I checked, anyway).

Were you on the draw? If so what was it paying?

I didn't even look at sportsbet for their odds for the draw, whatever they were offering I would have gotten on it.

Saw this coming mile away. But betfair didn't have a market (when I checked, anyway).
Draw was $11. Currently arguing on live chat to be paid

How on earth can you keep bets until AFTER the result then void?! Ridiculous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back