Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done George , got the deserved decision IMO.

Seen some sore losers in sport in my time , Lopez right up there now . That in ring 'interview' he gave was pathetic , 10 rounds to 2 he reckons he won. Dillusional.

11-2 initially. Shows he may not have been totally with it.

I watched a lot the pre fight stuff and Kambosos impressed me with his confidence and self belief. I had a hunch it may not serve him too well against Teo, but he backed up every word and then some. Put him on his backside with a big right to start the fight then climbed off the canvas and won the last two rounds when I thought he was in real trouble. Just a terrific performance... one that will have Aussies and Greeks all around the world smiling.

Teo's words after the fight weren't unexpected... I was just surprised his dad didn't get involved too. He's still a baby in the sport, so hopefully he grows from this experience.

I can't fathom the work he's put in since struggling against Micky Bey, needing a last-round knockdown to win there to now beating Teo. Incredible and the fight wasn't as close as judges said, he won 'reasonably' clearly. Teo being a tool after the fight only helps him win more fans too

DiBella has said promoters are going to need to open the chequebook if they want a shot. He's going to really get paid next up I think but based on that I think it's narrowed it down to Loma (Top Rank) or Haney (Matchroom) as the 2 most likely to pay up. They were probably most likely anyway but Tank/Shakur will want what they see as an 'easy win'

John fury at a press conference before Tyson had security get the mic off his dad

Tommy is going to bend Paul’s gf over like a dog

After the fight im going to make her suck my prick

Ends it with the fury family will run a train on your Mrs Jake

Embarrassing for anyone let alone a 60 year old man

John fury at a press conference before Tyson had security get the mic off his dad

Tommy is going to bend Paul’s gf over like a dog

After the fight im going to make her suck my prick

Ends it with the fury family will run a train on your Mrs Jake

Embarrassing for anyone let alone a 60 year old man
Yeah got that right. Way over the top and pretty much John took over the presser and his son hardly got a word in. John Fury living vicariously with a lack of humility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually would like Jake Paul to win now. It would be funny to see the reactions after. Its an exhibition fight and both are quite green and probably will never be top ranked fighters or even ranked in divisions but it would upturn the apple cart if Tommy lost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back