Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He was in great shape as far as I could see. Not so great shape after being landed on.
He was gassed before any brutal shots landed lol. Watch from mid r3 onwards again. Legs gone, desperate to clinch. Hunt took full advantage and ended him

Little wonder he ducked Gallen this whole time. He also has history of gassing in fights. Read about the Botha farce from years back

LMAO always knew SBW was crap, should have lost to Botha years ago as well, fight promoted as 12 round fight, SBW rocked badly in the 10th and fight went to the decision haha.

Should have took the $4million to fight Gallen LMAO.

Hunt lost 35kg in 3 months, torn calf, 48 years old and SBW gets stopped. Unbelievably funny

Honestly the funniest thing I have seen in sport in years, him and Gallen was offered $4million each before taking into account PPV buys to fight twice and he turned it down wanting a 60-40 split LMAO, now his lucky to get 5k a fight.

I hope Hunt got a good payday, when he fought Gallen it was extremely weighted toward Gal 80-20 or something by memory.

I hope Hunt got a good payday, when he fought Gallen it was extremely weighted toward Gal 80-20 or something by memory.

I’ve always thought a decent chunk of any purse should be left on the table for the winner of the fight.

I can’t see how Hunt would have gotten more than 30-40% of the cut which seems unfair.

Lucas Browne got 100k and Gal 1million+ when they fought haha but Brownes performance was disgraceful so in that case it was warranted.

Lucas Browne got 100k and Gal 1million+ when they fought haha but Brownes performance was disgraceful so in that case it was warranted.
Browne obviously took the fall for a bit more of a sling. The bloke isn't well off, needed the money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Browne had a good fight lined up against Dubois but they wouldn't sanction it due to his age, which was a odd call considering he knocked out the 20-1 Fa only a few months ago.

Didnt know this was lined up but that would have been seriously bad for LBs health so good move lol
His KO of Fa was impressive if you simply look at Fa going the distance with Parker, but that was a glorified sparring session for Parker really. No one will ever convince me that Browne didn't take a dive against Gallen, but I agree that there's no way he should be in the ring with DuBois. Blokes already heavily slurring his speech. That Dillian Whyte KO messed him up. Brutal stuff.

His KO of Fa was impressive if you simply look at Fa going the distance with Parker, but that was a glorified sparring session for Parker really. No one will ever convince me that Browne didn't take a dive against Gallen, but I agree that there's no way he should be in the ring with DuBois. Blokes already heavily slurring his speech. That Dillian Whyte KO messed him up. Brutal stuff.

Yeah I was legit scared when he got KOd by Whyte, he went down like he’d been shot in the head, that was brutal

Yeah I was legit scared when he got KOd by Whyte, he went down like he’d been shot in the head, that was brutal

For anyone who hasn't seen it. K/O at about 4 min 50 in the video. Like the_interloper says looks like he has been shot and was down a good while longer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back