Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know if they're trying to build and hype up for a future bout ( typing this out makes it seem so boxing like ) or if Tzyu is genuinely trying to get underneath Horn's skin ( which was my initial feeling ) but Tszyu was pissing me off disrespecting Horn. Maybe it's both, Tszyu ticking me off though.

I liked his Dad better.

mr french.jpg

So what the * are we talking about here?

leo leo leooooo.gif

Nobody interested in Horn's fight on Saturday?

Horn is $1.17 favourite on SB.

Is this Zerafa kid any chance?
Horn is boring and so overrated bro. The only thing he ever did was get a dodgy hometown decision over Pac. We saw how Crawford completely schooled him in the very next fight and take the title. Was an easy nights work for Terence.

With saying that I would definitely give Zerafa a solid chance, he is 26 & 3. 15 KOs.

Saw the result just now.

Great win by Zerafa. I actually helped in preparing him for his fight. He rang me up and asked to talk in person. I met him at a diner, he sounded like a god damn maraaaaaaacaaaaa as he walked through the door. Asked me to train him, the rest is history.

Stoppage of the Horn fight:
Terrible by his corner to not throw in the towel after that first knockdown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tyson gets it done by UD. Entertaining fight with Fury getting cut above the right eye early on.

Wallin certainly far from a tin can. Did well.

Last edited:
Awful awful cut. If Fury were a smaller name fighter, that fight would've been stopped.

Proud of Wallin though. Did much better than I thought.

I'll take the guy who has at least been boxing at $1.76
Hall retired from pro sport in 2011 and briefly looked at boxing. Decided it was too hard and stopped
Got sacked from radio this year for being an idiot and recently complained about money
Now is ready for a pro fight? Money grab. Won't end well

Gallen hasn't fought anyone but Hall is coming off the couch for this. Also worth noting all the promo today has been Gall trying to speak up Hall. "Everyone said I should avoid him". Just trying to sell it...

Moloney's hopefully get some eyeballs on them on the undercard. Both should be in big fights by now, probably best we have in Aus atm

Horn vs Zerafa, Zerafa opening at $1.40 on SB, he was at least $4 outsider before the last fight.

Horn loses this and his career is over, surely.

rigged

no urgency, constantly touching gloves. Canelo was doing * all and was behind yet barely pushing, or seemingly couldn't because of the reach/size factor.

Absolute load of s**t. Why so concerned after he knocked him out? That's the name of the game. Bullshit result and btw^^^^ You had Canelo in front 4-3 after 7? LMAO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back