Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

rigged

no urgency, constantly touching gloves. Canelo was doing fu** all and was behind yet barely pushing, or seemingly couldn't because of the reach/size factor.

Absolute load of s**t. Why so concerned after he knocked him out? That's the name of the game. Bullshit result and btw^^^^ You had Canelo in front 4-3 after 7? LMAO.

It was close, Kovalev wasn’t really landing very hard, Canelo got better and landed plenty to the body, other than the 9th (I think) Canelo won all after the third, in my opinion of course.

One of the worst "big" fights in recent history. Kov was tentative becausehe knew if he opened up he would be picked off. You have a huge size advantage surely you try to use more power than flicking out nothing jabs 600x though.

Awful fight and delaying the walks 90 mins for UFC to finish was dumb too. Canelo was the biggest star fighting at the time, make the UFC wait if anything. Bizarre idea then after the delay doing 3 anthems?! Wasnt even an American fighting but play the yank anthem. Idiotic...

Anyone else watching these Youtubers fight? BJS had a good ko win before, this main event is so odd but I’m compelled to watch, strange set of circumstances.
That last fight was a circus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed it. This fight is like a car crash, sloppy as hell obviously but entertaining I must admit. That two point deduction was interesting.
KSI just i reckon but geez , if he knew what he was doing this would've been over in 3

Lookin at Logan like

giphy.gif

Does anyone have a rough idea when the Hall vs. Gallen fight will actually start?
Looks like there's at least two fights on the undercard, but can't see much else.

Does anyone have a rough idea when the Hall vs. Gallen fight will actually start?
Looks like there's at least two fights on the undercard, but can't see much else.
I heard it might not even be main event and they'll push Moloney's interim title to the main event spot. If that's true it's harder to know

Boxing schedules aren't worth the paper they're written on anyway, always run late.

I would guess around 10pm eastern unless bout order changes

Can anyone help with a venue in the eastern suburbs that might be showing the Hall fight?? I’ve rung a couple but it seems no one is showing it?
Ps. I’m not expecting an invite to anyone’s house. Just to clarify.

Do any qualified to say actually think Barry Hall has a realistic chance? I really wouldn't have thought so.

I just get an overarching feeling that he'll look like Tarzan and fight like Jane.

When push comes to shove and the bell rings - the ref will have to jump in and save a shelled up Baz within the first few rounds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back