Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Do any qualified to say actually think Barry Hall has a realistic chance? I really wouldn't have thought so.

I just get an overarching feeling that he'll look like Tarzan and fight like Jane.

When push comes to shove and the bell rings - the ref will have to jump in and save a shelled up Baz within the first few rounds.

Baz can box

Do any qualified to say actually think Barry Hall has a realistic chance? I really wouldn't have thought so.

I just get an overarching feeling that he'll look like Tarzan and fight like Jane.

When push comes to shove and the bell rings - the ref will have to jump in and save a shelled up Baz within the first few rounds.
I watched some of Gal's recent fights on despite having some actual in-ring experience he is woeful. Really bad. This fight will be bad.

Hall has a chance, he has better technique. Assume both have power but he'll need to keep Gal off him and we don't know Hall's cardio. Looks in decent knick but could blow his wad in 2-3 rounds.

Gun to head I pick Gal but really, who cares. Both Moloneys win easy and hopefully the public take notice of these 2. Should be pretty big stars given their abilities

It can be free if you know what I mean...

If you or anyone else can help a brother out appreciate it.

Oh you bet thats what im doing considering im only interested in the Gallen and Hall fight, and i dare say that the majority only care about aswell.

The Moloneys will be worth watching, of course maybe they won't be great fights, i'm assuming they haven't gotten them to fight people they'll lose to.

'Nobody has even seen this bloke spar, he's been keeping it on the lowdown, howabout you Danny Green, you've seen him spar, how's he gonna go?'

'Nah honestly mate I haven't seen him spar either'

Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprisingly not crap fight to begin with. White should win 60-54 or 59-55 but it wasn't as much of a blowout as the scorecards will look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back