Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong

Teo spot on re LoMA. Loma was a sore loser after the fight when Lopez offered a hug and did, Loma didn't want any of it.

Suck s**t Loma you arrogant spoilt brat. Not so humble after all.

Kambosos by split decision despite what the commentators were saying, great win, he looked great.

Not a particularly likable bloke, Kambosos, but it was a good performance. Sharp and versatile.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Only saw the last 2-3 rounds but Kambosis looked good indeed and the commentators were staggered with one of the judge's decision ( surprise surprise )

* I wish I watched Gervonta's fight but I don't think it was even televised in Aus and I was too content in chilling anyway. I did see Anderson Silva fight in what should have been bis last fight. But we all know he won't be retiring.

Usyk won on points too. The big Heavyweight and also a friend of Lomachenko.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Kambosos won pretty clear. Commentary and a judge were bias but right guy won. He gets smoked by Lopez.

Usyk v AJ will be a good one. Assuming they avoid Fury who incidentally may fight an aussie in december. McKean is in the running for that fight (though unlikely).

Moloney had nothing for the Monster. P4P king IMO

Tank is a weight bully. Overrated but has star power, especially after today

Kambosos won pretty clear. Commentary and a judge were bias but right guy won. He gets smoked by Lopez.

Kambosos is a natural lightweight, but he somehow seems like a smaller fighter in his own division. A lack of KO power doesn't help.

He has speed, but otherwise doesn't have the weapons to gain the respect of the bigger names of the division, not least Lopez.

Wilder now claiming fury cheated and had loaded gloves

So now he lost because his walkout gear was too heavy and fury had loaded gloves what a ******* sook

Making excuses and talking s*** to try and score another fight is one thing, man has to earn etc.

But accusing a guy of being doped and loading gloves is something else. Very low.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Kambosos is a natural lightweight, but he somehow seems like a smaller fighter in his own division. A lack of KO power doesn't help.

He has speed, but otherwise doesn't have the weapons to gain the respect of the bigger names of the division, not least Lopez.
This is a man who barely squeaked by an old Micky Bey. He lacks power but he has heart (could be said about a shitload of our boxers sadly).

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Making excuses and talking s*** to try and score another fight is one thing, man has to earn etc.

But accusing a guy of being doped and loading gloves is something else. Very low.
Not even the biggest doucebag thing Wilder has done/said. He's just a campaigner

Repeatedly saying he wants to kill a man in the ring. He wants a body on his resume - he's a prick.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals

And he also waited until the rematch clause with Fury had expired by 1 day before he came out with all this crap.
Just looking like a big mouth coward with all this, he knows that Fury beatdown hurt him bad and I think has also damaged his mind.
Guy needs counseling for real.

Back