Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Justis Hunni defends his Australian title on December 3rd. Best HW prospect we've had in forever. Keep an eye out for those with Kayo/Foxtel

Week after on the 11th Brock Jarvis (good prospect) returns, he's had a couple of fights on TV and Jacob 'The Flamingo' Ng is on the same card. Entertaining dude -

He's also our 2nd best lightweight behind Kambosos Jr. Kambosos will fight Teofimo Lopez and sounds as though this could happen down under with Andrew Moloney/Franco rematch on the same card. Massive if this happens.

Dubois/Joyce is televised this weekend, Spence/Garcia no TV deal yet but will get one I'm sure, AJ/Pulev week after on PPV I think, Tszyu and Gallen card the Wednesday after that, then Canelo/Smith, GGG and Garcia/Campbell all on to round out the year. Plenty happening in December.

Highlights of Huni debut for those interested. 10 rounder in your first fight is pretty unheard of, fighting a guy 14-0 from memory too. Dubois, who many claim is the future of the division sparked out bin men for a few fights first. This guy can go far

Justis Hunni defends his Australian title on December 3rd. Best HW prospect we've had in forever. Keep an eye out for those with Kayo/Foxtel

Week after on the 11th Brock Jarvis (good prospect) returns, he's had a couple of fights on TV and Jacob 'The Flamingo' Ng is on the same card. Entertaining dude -

He's also our 2nd best lightweight behind Kambosos Jr. Kambosos will fight Teofimo Lopez and sounds as though this could happen down under with Andrew Moloney/Franco rematch on the same card. Massive if this happens.

Dubois/Joyce is televised this weekend, Spence/Garcia no TV deal yet but will get one I'm sure, AJ/Pulev week after on PPV I think, Tszyu and Gallen card the Wednesday after that, then Canelo/Smith, GGG and Garcia/Campbell all on to round out the year. Plenty happening in December.

Would have to be a hell of a pay day for Teofimo to travel here. Especially after dethroning Loma.

Looking forward to seeing Spence fight.

Your thoughts on Garcia-Cambell, prediction?

Would have to be a hell of a pay day for Teofimo to travel here. Especially after dethroning Loma.

Looking forward to seeing Spence fight.

Your thoughts on Garcia-Cambell, prediction?
Being able to sell tickets is a few million in the pockets plus our timezone works well for the US. Whilst i dont think itll happen, it has been discussed and would be a fantastic event if they went through with it

No strong opinion on that fight. Garcia probably tags him, i think hes the real deal but winning here confirms it.

love the preview on Jones-Tyson.

Agree with Toxic. Jones and Tyson are fat *s. And yep Dazalenko is right, obviously both 51 year olds. After they had the rules for this contest before the adjustment makes this s**t even more ridiculous now then when it was first announced. The bout seems more like

than

Maybe before they come out we'll get a bit of

:tearsofjoy:

Everyone coming down on this exhibition needs to pull their heads out of their arse because it’s clear everyone is gonna watch it.

Just remove the carrots first, guys. 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dubois, too much too soon. Low ring IQ there and it showed he hadnt been through fire before. Lost his way when Joyce ate his shots without issue then quit if we are being honest. Eye was a mess but he checked out before that

Will come back better but he marks up easily, not a good sign. 3-4 fights against journeymen, build back and add a few more tricks. Still high ceiling imo

Joyce gets hit alot and is as slow as a wet week but when you have a cinderblock head, decent jab and cardio it can go a long way. Fun fight

Oh man, box.live said the Tyson ringwalk was supposed to start now but the youtube fight is just starting? Or is my stream delayed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back