Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoyed the Hardman fight, it was busy, but I expected better from him. Change the angles, move, etc.

JH looked spectacular. Laser-guided hitting, excellent shot selection, great footwork for a big bloke. I liked the stoppage.

The blonde presenters in leather suits were also a highlight, if I can say so in a completely non-objectifying sort of way.

Bit late to the party here but that DAZN price is a very pleasant surprise. Much cheaper than I was expecting!

Enjoyed the Hardman fight, it was busy, but I expected better from him. Change the angles, move, etc.

JH looked spectacular. Laser-guided hitting, excellent shot selection, great footwork for a big bloke. I liked the stoppage.

The blonde presenters in leather suits were also a highlight, if I can say so in a completely non-objectifying sort of way.

It was a good fight . Hardman a little loose . JH wow. He is a boxer and fought a very good opponent. He seems middleweight? Australian boxing has certainly stepped up again in the last couple of years .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah they were the best ring girls I can remember for a while, unbelievable.

Media's been constantly saying Gallen has more experience in the boxing ring than Hunt, I think possibly forgetting that Hunt is a K1 legend.

I think we should be welcoming this, Paul Gallen has come into 3.50 now, we all should be able to make money out of this.

Yeah they were the best ring girls I can remember for a while, unbelievable.

I think we should be welcoming this, Paul Gallen has come into 3.50 now, we all should be able to make money out of this.
Lmao s**t if Hunt closes at like $1.50 that would be insane.

Media's been constantly saying Gallen has more experience in the boxing ring than Hunt, I think possibly forgetting that Hunt is a K1 legend.
Gallen has only beaten bin men too. Shows the level of sports journalists, clueless

As for bets, Hunt is 46 and very low output. He 'should' smash Gallen who has no more boxing skill than a nightclub security guard but I still don't trust Hunt at current odds

I feel like that will happen. Got to love these crossover fights, lot of uneducated people bet on them. I think I got 2.20 for Mayweather by KO against McGregor, amazing when you think about it
Yeah one of my ******* friends put $3000 on McGregor and I spent a whole party talking him he was a dumb campaigner and to take it off. Then I said atleast of you're gonna be a dumb campaigner, put the $3k on him McNuggets to win by KO inside 3 because that was the only way it could happen.

Same thing again, you got a popular former footballer against a 0-2 boxer haha.

You're welcome

128427842_1034318386995703_5091532428075835544_o.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didnt see it but Twitter all hating on BJS. You cant call yourself world class if you're not stopping an ancient Murray. Regardless of your style, thats a stoppage waiting to happen.

There's a very decent doco which has just dropped on Stan, 'Macho: The Hector Camacho Story'.

There are too many boxing stories without a happy ending, and this is one of them, but he had a colourful life and this is a decent telling of it.

Good card friday night with Jacob Ng and Brock Jarvis in the featured bouts

Huni has his next opponent set for February, Christian Tsoye. Don't like this one given he has a pretty crap record (5-3-2). I get it can't be easy finding Huni opponents, especially only a couple of months from now but this is ordinary. Let's hope Lepai and Browne happen in 2021 as well as some Olympic success

AJ will walk through Pulev Sunday morning. Assume this is on DAZN here now? Will sign up for a month trial

Spence fight was s**t. Snore fest. Crawford will maul him. But then again Crawford will maul everyone.

Looking forward to seeing Garcia vs Cambell. Until I checked just now and it's been postponed until January 3 ffs.

Spence fight was sh*t. Snore fest. Crawford will maul him. But then again Crawford will maul everyone.

Looking forward to seeing Garcia vs Cambell. Until I checked just now and it's been postponed until January 3 ffs.

I thought it was mildly entertaining, more than a snore.

Main problem was that Garcia had no weapons with which to trouble Spence. A left hook would have been nice. Some uppercuts would have been useful.

But I agree that Crawford is the better of them, and should get the job done if the fight gets made in the next 12 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back