Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Rodriguez v Gaballo while the long, unnecessary break between fights happens before Canelo.

Over 9.5 rounds is my bet for Canelo fight. Canelo decision as well. Canelo can get to him easily though so im not as confident in this as i was earlier in the week

Samsung. In tv. Signed up b4 last weekend. Been great for me. Awesome value.

Oh for sure, couldn't believe it at $3 bucks a month. Keen to go through the catalogue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie Hearn suggests Fury/AJ has been verbally agreed for May/June. Only small stuff like who walks out last left to negotiate

Still believe it when theyre in the ring...

/pops into thread after finding board.

I just watched the funniest s**t ive ever seen- google "Saturday night takeaway; im a celebrity get out of my ear" with the heavy weight champion of the world??? I honestly dont know him from a bar of soap, obviously.

But it was a pretty funny segment. He had one person actually grating cheese on his abs at one point. :tearsofjoy:

I just come across this vid.. Say it ain't so. How long has this been in the works?

Quite a while, unfortunately.

Mundine becomes another fighter who can't let go of the game.

Not sure what Zerafa thinks he stands to gain. All I see is the loss of credibility.

When fights like that pop up just hope you get good odds...

No interest in it otherwise.

Give me 1.50 on KO or something bettable for 1-6 and ill be happy the fight is on. Otherwise, wouldnt even look at the result let alone watch

Assuming his family are in for a cut, they should be the ones getting him to pull his head in.

Sad repeated story of boxers going well past their use by date.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back