Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nrl card was meant to be headlined by huni but he pulled out with concussion apparently hurt himself doing something dumb didn’t tell his trainers then got dropped sparing or some s**t and was dizzy

In other news Oscar de la Hoya has gotten his boxing license back valid until 2025 maybe the crazy bastard will fight ggg though if he’s smart he’d try to fight one of the Paul w***ers get paid and no real danger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parker v Fa is a good fight next Saturday night. Of course rather than wanting people watching they put it on PPV. Seriously, Parker isnt a world champ, hes lost to the top 5 Whyte/AJ so we know his ceiling and Fa is anothet Kiwi whos never been on TV here. No one knows who he is

Why the * is this PPV?!

Wont get 1000 buys x $50 - 50% to provider. Well done on your $25K or so from an entire country in your timezone. Good earner, morons

Parker v Fa is a good fight next Saturday night. Of course rather than wanting people watching they put it on PPV. Seriously, Parker isnt a world champ, hes lost to the top 5 Whyte/AJ so we know his ceiling and Fa is anothet Kiwi whos never been on TV here. No one knows who he is

Why the fu** is this PPV?!

Wont get 1000 buys x $50 - 50% to provider. Well done on your $25K or so from an entire country in your timezone. Good earner, morons

I'm not sure how it worked but Horn and Parker fought on a few Foxtel cards together a while back, the only reason many would have heard of them I think. Depends how you look at it I guess, I figured the modern strategy is the more eyeballs the better, which is why PPV is dead I would have thought.

I'm not sure how it worked but Horn and Parker fought on a few Foxtel cards together a while back, the only reason many would have heard of them I think. Depends how you look at it I guess, I figured the modern strategy is the more eyeballs the better, which is why PPV is dead I would have thought.
Ruiz v Parker and Horn as co main was on fox sports now i look it up on boxrec. Good memory

Theres no excuse for this Fa fight to be PPV. Shameful promotion really...

If promoters were more selection with ppv theyd make more imo. This isnt ppv, Tszyu/Morgan wasnt ppv etc. Just bleeds fans and a major reason streaming illegally is so bloody popular. These fights arent worth top dollar!

Ruiz v Parker and Horn as co main was on fox sports now i look it up on boxrec. Good memory

Theres no excuse for this Fa fight to be PPV. Shameful promotion really...

If promoters were more selection with ppv theyd make more imo. This isnt ppv, Tszyu/Morgan wasnt ppv etc. Just bleeds fans and a major reason streaming illegally is so bloody popular. These fights arent worth top dollar!

Yeah I remember watching that Parker v Ruiz one. I just thought Parker had an off night, he was lucky to get the decision, turns out the fat guy he squeaked past could really go.

I wonder what the buys would be, and more importantly I wonder if there'll be streams kicking about ha ha

Yeah I remember watching that Parker v Ruiz one. I just thought Parker had an off night, he was lucky to get the decision, turns out the fat guy he squeaked past could really go.

I wonder what the buys would be, and more importantly I wonder if there'll be streams kicking about ha ha
I dont even think pubs here will have this parker fight on tbh. Buys will be very, very low i think

Provided it has tv deals somewhere youll get streams. Especially if they have a US deal like espn+.

Good fight up next on Fox sports 507. Josh Kelly v David Avaneseyan, theyve been trying to book this for years and keeps falling through.

Just watched the replay, good fight except for whoever was manning the booth at Fox deciding to go to a 7 minute ad break and missing the entire 2nd and 3rd rounds :mad:

Just watched the replay, good fight except for whoever was manning the booth at Fox deciding to go to a 7 minute ad break and missing the entire 2nd and 3rd rounds :mad:
That didn't happen on the live telecast, that's weird.

Was a good fight. Kelly looked good early but you could see DA pressure was getting to him then he landed more and more body shots. Eventually, Kelly just broke down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back