🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
Parker going life and death with Delboy is a terrible look. Getting dropped, only winning a split. I think hes done as far as the very top goes. Doesnt get close to AJ, Fury, Wilder, Usyk.

Put him in there with Hrgovic for a laugh
Dropped with a haymaker in the first 7 seconds, AJ would batter him.

Dale_Thomas

Senior List
Apr 6, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Fighting in June then going to Tokyo in July. He will be the most popular fighter we have after he beats Gallen and medals in the Olympics...
Isn't it slightly risky to be fighting a month out from the Olympics? Surely you wouldn't want to jeopardise that with any kind of injury.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Isn't it slightly risky to be fighting a month out from the Olympics? Surely you wouldn't want to jeopardise that with any kind of injury.
Yeah it's risky but it's also $500K or so in pocket. He's won silver at the world champs anyway (so may feel hes done the amateur work if he does get injured) plus he is a prize fighter now. I'd suggest pro record > Olympics in the grand scheme of his career hence wanting the fight.

Him and his camp probably also think they'll win pretty easily with no injury and it's good prep for the Olympics to have a proper fight camp...

Fwiw i think he gets through Gallen without too much hassle. 4-6 weeks recovery after this one will be enough

The Dougster

All Australian
Dec 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The zerafa fight does nothing for him, he has no one now really. If they want to keep racking up Ws theyll find a way to convince the punters "this is the last one then its overseas"
They might try and slip in another Bowyn Morgan-esque opponent

Seems the Tszyu Train is stopping all stations, no express service to the US and a world-class opponent. I'll reluctantly pay the cash, to see Zerafa face his moment of judgment and in the hope that the undercard is a decent one.

Lopez v Kambosos will likely be delayed a couple of weeks, to avoid a clash with the Mayweather v Paul fiasco in Miami on the same weekend. A stay of execution for George.

But I did read that he'll earn US $2.1 million for the fight, which is decent money for a beating.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
I think he batters Zerafa too

Wont bother guessing whats next. Was supposed to be Texiera 3 fights ago now. Ill believe he takes the step up to world class opponents when hes standing across from one.

The last guy he beat up had come off two title challenges. He wasn't a mug by any means. Zerafa is classes below that.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
The last guy he beat up had come off two title challenges. He wasn't a mug by any means. Zerafa is classes below that.
Hogan v Zerafa was probably a better fight to make and Tim had many better options but few as easy with the money attached that this will be.

Comfortable stoppage I think. Just hoping for decent odds on it

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Hogan v Zerafa was probably a better fight to make and Tim had many better options but few as easy with the money attached that this will be.

Comfortable stoppage I think. Just hoping for decent odds on it

Was just looking for odds but couldn't find any early markets. I would be surprised if you can get anything better than $1.10 the win and about $1.30 the KO.

Zerafa is a mug. I shall enjoy watching Tzsyu shut his mouth for him.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Was just looking for odds but couldn't find any early markets. I would be surprised if you can get anything better than $1.10 the win and about $1.30 the KO.

Zerafa is a mug. I shall enjoy watching Tzsyu shut his mouth for him.
I think the stoppage will be higher than that but you're probably spot on with the h2h market

Back