AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Last edited:
Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This isn't a bad overview. Looks a solid card, especially a couple of the later fights.

I hope it is $60 well spent. Beers and snacks ready and wife told not to bother me on Sunday afternoon.
So it's a 4 fight main card/PPV, and the 4 fights are all HW fights. Can't complain.

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
If we're talking cultural impact then I'd always have Tyson top two. I grew up in a tiny isolated town pre-internet and the only two boxers everyone knew at school were Ali and Tyson.

Maybe but if we are rating him as a fighter then he’s not second to Ali. George Foreman’s resume is better. And easily better. He’s number 2 for mine.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
Maybe but if we are rating him as a fighter then he’s not second to Ali. George Foreman’s resume is better. And easily better. He’s number 2 for mine.
It’s only WBC’s ratings tho. Of course Tyson is gonna be there for holding it with so many defences for so long.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
If we're talking cultural impact then I'd always have Tyson top two. I grew up in a tiny isolated town pre-internet and the only two boxers everyone knew at school were Ali and Tyson.
Tyson is as famous as Michael Jackson or John Lennon in the english speaking world.

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
Tyson is as famous as Michael Jackson or John Lennon in the english speaking world.

Yep, I reckon he's one of the few sportsmen who transcends their sport into the greater public consciousness.

Whether that deserves elevated ranking from the diehards is open to interpretation, but I'm of the opinion that anyone who puts a sport on the map for casuals deserves a lot of respect.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
250D1997-E9FE-4682-BD5D-01733742A991.jpeg

Back