Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one who thinks these ring walks with live singers is lame?

Especially the rappers - I love hip hop but it just sounds s**t when they're rapping live at these boxing events.

If I was a boxer I'd go with a WWE style intro track over the loudspeaker.

Not the most exciting fight in the world. I don't think it was as close as the commentator on my stream kept saying either. I had Plant with 3 rounds at most before the KO.

Not the most exciting fight in the world. I don't think it was as close as the commentator on my stream kept saying either. I had Plant with 3 rounds at most before the KO.

Yeah Plant was doing ok but Canelo still doing well enough to win most of the rounds. Still performed very well though, you just don't want to fight Canelo right now.

Well, if you want to see a state-sanctioned murder, live on PPV, triller has you covered. Only a couple weeks away too

Kubrat Pulev, who just fought for a world title, will fight Frank Mir!!
Alexander Flores (who's been in there with Charles Martin, Joseph Parker, and Luis Ortiz) will fight Mitrione
Mike Perry v Sakio Bika

Pulev will go at about 20% and it'll be a sparring match but s**t, if he tries at all, Mir will get seriously hurt.

Triller is a disgrace. Keep an eye out for odds, very obvious winners

Well, if you want to see a state-sanctioned murder, live on PPV, triller has you covered. Only a couple weeks away too

Alexander Flores (who's been in there with Charles Martin, Joseph Parker, and Luis Ortiz) will fight Mitrione
Mike Perry v Sakio Bika

Pulev will go at about 20% and it'll be a sparring match but sh*t, if he tries at all, Mir will get seriously hurt.

Jesus that’s a mismatch, so too Flores v Mitrione. And that’s not Platinum Mike Perry is it?

Mike Perry v Sakio Bika

Pulev will go at about 20% and it'll be a sparring match but sh*t, if he tries at all, Mir will get seriously hurt.

oh ffs, it gets worse

1636510273687.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rosado/Munguia just now was a ripper - pretty much what you'd expect from two South Americans. Those with DAZN should definitely check out the replay.

Munguia is a hugely entertaining fighter. Throws his punches in bunches and constantly lands beautiful combos. The sheer volume he throws is insane. I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for his future fights.

I might be in the minority but I'm over Tszyu unless he goes Charlo, Castano, or Texiera. We've seen this level. So disinterested here and beg to differ on the standard of this card, it's pretty underwhelming compared to his previous few. Bit rude charging $60 here tbh

Japans regional scene is better than most in the fact they don't pad their records much so Inoue is hardened and went the distance with Munguia but still, Tim in a fight he's a 1.06 fav is meh. Step up please

Also, with so little sport on atm this could have been done on a Saturday night I rekn. I understand Wednesdays when you're up against AFL, BBL etc but there's nothing this time of year.

I might be in the minority but I'm over Tszyu unless he goes Charlo, Castano, or Texiera. We've seen this level. So disinterested here and beg to differ on the standard of this card, it's pretty underwhelming compared to his previous few. Bit rude charging $60 here tbh

Japans regional scene is better than most in the fact they don't pad their records much so Inoue is hardened and went the distance with Munguia but still, Tim in a fight he's a 1.06 fav is meh. Step up please

Also, with so little sport on atm this could have been done on a Saturday night I rekn. I understand Wednesdays when you're up against AFL, BBL etc but there's nothing this time of year.
Drifted out to $1.08,I'll have crack at Inoue @$8.00.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back