Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, big balls on Canelo

WBC has approved his request to fight Makabu for the Cruiserweight title

For perspective he's fought at 140lb, his only loss is at 147 and his last fight was at 168. He'll now be fighting at the 200lb limit
He'll look tiny too. Though he looks tiny at super middleweight, and certainly did against Kolavev. Hasn't stopped him yet.

He'll look tiny too. Though he looks tiny at super middleweight, and certainly did against Kolavev. Hasn't stopped him yet.
He did look small against Kovalev, i remember watching live and thought he looked timid and like he couldn't get through the jab. Didnt matter in the end but if im remembering right this fight is going to be really tough.

Shame wont be until May, pretty pumped to see it tbh. To think, this is Usyks weight class and Canelo could be champ. Madness!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12th round wasn't too bad but otherwise I found that quite a dull fight tbh.

12 rounds of Tszyu walking down Inoue and using him as a punching bag without ever looking like really hurting him, interspersed with the occasional ugly lunge by Inoue.

If his next fight isn't against a guy named Brian or Jermell, I don't wanna hear about it.
This and felt this way since Morgan tbh. Theyve used covid as an excuse for ages then the draw helped them get a few more cash grabs. Patience wearing thin i think but hes only 27 maybe its not that bad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back