Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Garcia looked great yesterday, really hoping he takes on Haney or Tank next, both would be great to see. Haney said on the telecast that Kambosos isn't locked in yet, I guess they could pay him step aside money if Haney or Tank gains legs.
Tank v Garcia please. Will get good odds on Tank KO which he will do comfortably imo

Kambosos will take the rematch as he wont get bigger $ elsewhere.

Winners face off hopefully. Loma pops back at some point, Shakur will come up likely when Haney moves up which wont be far away

Not the most flash hot card tomorrow, but it's not PPV so can't really complain. If No Limit can start to organise say fortnightly Wednesday night cards on Fox/Kayo, it would be a great venture I think. Feel bad for Benny Horn, lamb to the slaughter by Butcher Nikita. Kudos to him taking the fight, must other aussie super welters seemingly running scared. Keen to see Darragh Foley back in action, always a fun fighter to watch and should be a cut above Ioane. As i said pretty barren card but any non PPV card televised has to be a positive.

Really keen to see Nikita's trajectory from here. Obviously an animal and seems to have incredible power. Fighters here ducking him and those that do front up are a cut below. So consequently, as awesome as it is to see his brutal KO power, for his development, to get proper rounds into him, I think he needs to head overseas ASAP. His name and already imposing rep will get him fights in the US I believe, maybe time to move over. Can't overstate how much I rate him. Will surpass Tim to my mind. His power is something else.

Ill be tuning in , most are short bouts so done and dusted quickly . Not going to knock a free card given some of the trash they want you to pay for.

Was going to say Ben must have drawn a short straw . Feels like an easy set up KO for Tszyu

Definitely is, Ben is 4-4 against ordinary competition. Credit to him though, the stuff Jennings has been saying about Nikita being avoided is legit, so credit to him for stepping in, just hope he's getting a decent enough whack cash wise for the KO he is going to get.

Definitely is, Ben is 4-4 against ordinary competition. Credit to him though, the stuff Jennings has been saying about Nikita being avoided is legit, so credit to him for stepping in, just hope he's getting a decent enough whack cash wise for the KO he is going to get.

Yeah it's early to be running out of opponents that's for sure, he might have to go OS before he's really ready.

There's a guy on the card Joel Taylor who fights out of a gym I recently joined, think he's 8-0 and in the same division. If he wins tonight he might be someone a bit more worthy to take him on?

Yeah it's early to be running out of opponents that's for sure, he might have to go OS before he's really ready.

There's a guy on the card Joel Taylor who fights out of a gym I recently joined, think he's 8-0 and in the same division. If he wins tonight he might be someone a bit more worthy to take him on?
Hadnt heard of this kid but looks like he has a high ceiling. No idea who his opponent had beaten to have a winning record, looked poor, but Taylor looked really good. Exciting times ahead

Hadnt heard of this kid but looks like he has a high ceiling. No idea who his opponent had beaten to have a winning record, looked poor, but Taylor looked really good. Exciting times ahead

Yeah he looked really good, I didn't know he was that good to be honest. I've never seen him spar, just seen him down there, they go to other gyms to get the proper sparring I think. Rick (his trainer) said they had him right to do 10 x 3 rounds, well he didn't need it tonight ha ha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he looked really good, I didn't know he was that good to be honest. I've never seen him spar, just seen him down there, they go to other gyms to get the proper sparring I think. Rick (his trainer) said they had him right to do 10 x 3 rounds, well he didn't need it tonight ha ha
Worth keeping an eye on for sure. As soon as the fight ended they hinted hes next for Nikita...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back