Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is AJ/Usyk not televised here this weekend?! What a debacle for possibly the biggest fight of the year...

Usyk and Usyk 7-12 for the gamblers and degenerates. What say you?
Definitely the biggest fight of the year! Usyk is a notch above Joshua & wins again for me.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anybody here have DAZN? Seems like good value for $14 with the Usyk/Joshua and GGG/Canelo fights coming up in the next month.

DAZN users, worth the money?

Honestly, even when it was $3.99 I barely got any value. They went multiple weeks without fights and when they finally did have some scheduled I usually ended up streaming better fights that were on at the same time.

I kept it on even though I barely used it, but once the price hike came I couldn't justify it.

Honestly, even when it was $3.99 I barely got any value. They went multiple weeks without fights and when they finally did have some scheduled I usually ended up streaming better fights that were on at the same time.

I kept it on even though I barely used it, but once the price hike came I couldn't justify it.

I’ve punted on the $14 for this month. There’s a couple of big fights so happy to take a look for that price.

Then I will pick and choose when I pay for it I think.

I’ve punted on the $14 for this month. There’s a couple of big fights so happy to take a look for that price.

Yeah probably worth a look during a busy period if you're interested.

The other thing that annoyed me was the video player would randomly crash when I was trying to watch. Like multiple times during cards. Never had any issues like that with kayo or any other streaming service.

Hey guys, I'm at work, will be until 9am...have a bloody DAZN account but its blocked on the work system and for the first time in months I forgot my laptop :(....of all the days.....any potentially flowing small local waterways via DM would be appreciated later on! Thank you

Worth it i think. Plus supporting the fighters isn't a bad thing.

I just hope you're aware that the boxing is early today. Main event not far away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back