Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Fella I know in the UK is involved in boxing promo and pretty well connected .

He reckons if Fury v Usyk isnt signed by Feb it most likely wont ever happen .
Reckons there games by both sides
Says Joshua wants no part of Fury and Fury knows it .
Furys camp not keen on another Wilder fight as they think he might be susceptible .

Nothing new I guess, risky fight for both parties so this s**t happens.

And yeah not surprised Joshua doesn't want a bar of Fury, if he did that fight would have happened surely.

Wilder is still risky for Fury too, Fury has beaten him twice so don't blame him for puling the pin there. To be clear I don't blame Fury for taking the Chisora fight, probably a good business decision but as a fan it shits me, I'm selfish that way ha ha

And yeah not surprised Joshua doesn't want a bar of Fury, if he did that fight would have happened surely.

Wilder is still risky for Fury too, Fury has beaten him twice so don't blame him for puling the pin there. To be clear I don't blame Fury for taking the Chisora fight, probably a good business decision but as a fan it shits me, I'm selfish that way ha ha
I may be out of time here but I thought Fury had sworn off any more fights?

Im with you , its not exactly a ' cant wait to tune into this one ' but it'll be huge in the UK .

Interestingly enough Teddy Atlas had no issue with it as far as Chisora getting a retirement gift and Fury getting a tune up type fight .

I may be out of time here but I thought Fury had sworn off any more fights?

He retired but yeah, no one believed it.

Im with you , its not exactly a ' cant wait to tune into this one ' but it'll be huge in the UK .

Interestingly enough Teddy Atlas had no issue with it as far as Chisora getting a retirement gift and Fury getting a tune up type fight .

Well I must say I'm happy for Chisora, I've seen him in some bangers, he did very well against Usyk too, that effort has dated very well. Hope he gets some good dough on the way out!

Such a nothing fight. Fury is getting on people's nerves big time, if this is a boring spar as it very well could be, Fury will lose more fans than he already has.

Him not fighting AJ/Usyk is more on him. Especially the latest AJ rumoured fight and Usyk. Usyk is the only fight to do after Sunday, and its the least likely to happen imo. Fury will do wilder as mandatory (pointless, seen it 3x), or AJ if he wins soon. Good fight but not as good as unifying.

Ive bet Fury by decision just in case it is a boring sparring match between mates. That can pay me for my time wasted if so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stopped watching after the 6th. Fury could have finished that from the 3rd on

Dubois is a loss waiting to happen. Didnt look fight on 2 of those knockdowns and they ended a round 10 secs early to save him. Then gave Leranja no chance to recover and stopped it. Very, very dubious

Stopped watching after the 6th. Fury could have finished that from the 3rd on

Dubois is a loss waiting to happen. Didnt look fight on 2 of those knockdowns and they ended a round 10 secs early to save him. Then gave Leranja no chance to recover and stopped it. Very, very dubious
Its put up or shut up time now .
If this was a tune up cos noone else was available, Fury V Usyk nedds to be signed pretty quick I would have thought .

I actually wouldnt know why Fury would duck him , I think he would handle him fairly comfortably

Nah I was watching the UFC and Test, from what I read Chocolatito was showing his age a tad.
Started very slowly and came back into it.
A real tale of two halves , I had Estrada winning 115-113.

The judge who scored it a draw was being very generous to Choc IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back