news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the_interloper

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
UFC have dumped a gold mine of content on YouTube the last week or 2. Some old gems previously only accessible online via Fightpass or if you've got a peg leg and a hook.
Yep some good mini documentaries as well, am rewatching UFC 12 as well (have it on DVD of course but it's so much easier to watch youtube ha ha)

Nickos66

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yep some good mini documentaries as well, am rewatching UFC 12 as well (have it on DVD of course but it's so much easier to watch youtube ha ha)
Nice!
I watched a bunch of Don Frye fights the other night. I was always dirty that Mark Coleman beat him.

Incidentally I was channel-surfing the other night and saw some B-grade Godzilla movie from 2004. Thought "Geez, that bloke looks like Don Frye?" IMDB it - turns out it was. :tearsofjoy:

Magnum

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
http://dominance.com.au
Nice!
I watched a bunch of Don Frye fights the other night. I was always dirty that Mark Coleman beat him.

Incidentally I was channel-surfing the other night and saw some B-grade Godzilla movie from 2004. Thought "Geez, that bloke looks like Don Frye?" IMDB it - turns out it was. :tearsofjoy:
Hah I caught that too. He was always huge in Japan at the peak of Pride FC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dan

**** THE KING
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bali 6's, Dorothy Mantooth
Only media at this one.
I guess it's just the 2 fighters and Dana?

Being in the UK, maybe a certain someone else will poke their head in for a little looksy.
Doubt it'll happen and he has no business being there.....he lost.

McGregor's next fight will be against Cerrone or Gaethje I suspect.

Top Bottom