news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And it will sound like s**t. It would literally just be noise, not a crowd noise. The show would be 100% worse because of it. Again, the proof of this is the fact the WWE couldn't get it right on a pre taped program where they had 4 days to edit it. UFC ain't getting it anywhere near right on a live show. It's not easy at all. It sounds like s**t and it just makes the overall experience worse.

Watch DWCS on Fightpass - future cards at the APEC arena will be interesting. Coaches will have to talk to their fighter in code because it's so quiet in there. Corners can hear each other between rounds. Very interesting code discussions lol.

I expect Tony's corner to have the most whacked out, unimaginable combo codes possible.

Do you two need a blanket?
Maybe a bottle of red?
Nope, just some sounds effects of disputed quality. If this is what we've come to disputing then we must have world peace and cured disease globally.

What a time to be alive!

You just can’t have one of the most anticipated scraps of all time in the apex or in front of no one. I’m as big a fan as anyone but I’d still rather postpone it again.

I think the ufc are hoping for some sort of progress by mid April but it’s unlikely. Like the epl have put two weeks off and are hoping to get back to it at the start of April.

Looks like they’re going to try to keep Khabib Tony but it has to move venue.

same with Woodley Edwards next week, won’t be in London probably be in us.

Wonder if there’s somewhere even if it was bloody Abu Dhabi that doesn’t have restrictions you’d sell out Khabib tony if it was a week before

Dana seems hellbent on making sure the upcoming events still happen.

I'm not a fan of Khabib/Ferguson fight that we've all been waiting for....to be a non fan event...no press conferences, ceremonial weigh ins, crowd in attendance. That fight needs the fans.

So Aldo has a BW title shot after one fight at the weight, which he lost. From memory it was a controversial loss.

Marlon’s loss to Henry mus,t have cost him another shot.

Charles Olivera is a serious fighter, and would be dangerous opponent for a lot of the higher ranked Lightweights.

Can't deny his submission excellence + He's got a pretty solid stand up game, looks to be getting a lot better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Colby is posturing, I doubt he v Woodley happens on 6 days notice without either even knowing the location yet...
I reckon Woodley/Colby will happen. It's a sick fight. I've got to give Colby props for him sticking his hand up on such late notice. From what I can tell Woodley is in some killer form after his camp.

I reckon Woodley/Colby will happen. It's a sick fight. I've got to give Colby props for him sticking his hand up on such late notice. From what I can tell Woodley is in some killer form after his camp.
Woodley has accepted so hope I'm wrong but Colby has been all talk many times in the past. We'll see

Still no location. Only thing left is some Indian reservation or on an army base. A lot of government regulation to get tthrough for an event to happen

Woodley has accepted so hope I'm wrong but Colby has been all talk many times in the past. We'll see

Still no location. Only thing left is some Indian reservation or on an army base. A lot of government regulation to get tthrough for an event to happen
Well there is the UFC PI. Would already be setup with cameras and shiz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back