00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Darren till is the most likeable fighter in the UFC by a long long way. I used to hate him and I can't even remember why now.

He seems like the greatest campaigner to have a beer with
Yep seems like a cool dude

The covos between him and Bisping are a laugh

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I just said that to a mate, how stacked is your card when Cruz is the featured prelim.

On a much lower scale but Jake Matthews on the early prelims. Hes been on a prelim fighter for a while now.
Stacked card for one so that's probably why he's been bumped but also a lower profile opponent than his last I spose. Needs a big finish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

burge13

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Starting to warm to Jan winning (initially had Izzy pretty clearly). There are weight classes for a reason...
Jan caused quite a bit of swelling and damage to Reyes with the kicks but Izzy is way better than Reyes, albeit smaller. Should be a good one

Sterling beats Yan I think, Cruz beats Kenney easily if healthy.

phantom13

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think Jan probably wins it. The Apex and smaller cage will help. Jan should try to close distance, clinch and overwhelm izzy with size and force. If he stands at range i think he gets picked apart.

Id have Petr beating Aljamein. Everytime ive watched Yan ive been stunned by his speed and power.

Nunes might literally kill Megan. I dont see anyway she loses.

DazalenkoUBewty

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I don't think I'll really consider not backing Izzy, at least until he takes a L anyway.
Izzy has 5 cm's on Jan. Izzy is the same height as Jones - 193 cm. I can only imagine that Izzy slots into LHW beautifully. Defo an interesting fight, but yeah I can't go against izzy at this point.

Last edited:

phantom13

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I don't think I'll really consider not backing Izzy, at least until he takes a W anyway.
Izzy has 5 cm's on Jan. Izzy is the same height as Jones - 193 cm. I can only imagine that Izzy slots into LHW beautifully. Defo an interesting fight, but yeah I can't go against izzy at this point.
Do you mean until he take an L?

Remove this Banner Ad