news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Came back into this thread because I saw it at the top of my 'Watched' threads again.

I see it is still just a circle-jerk of self professed MMA hipsters hating Conor 24/7.

I am sure there is a Khabib long cut highlight tape ya'll could all be watching now.

Genuinely one of the least inclusive boards on this site and despite that fact that I watch almost every single PPV, a board I am glad to never post in.
Are you ok

Young Australian bloke on DWCS looked great. Good boxing and more importantly was taken down a couple times and managed to scramble and work his way back to his feet. Looks a good all around prospect
Della something?

Yeah he looked great, but * me his head looks like a true street brawlers head. He defiantly has the look of a bloke who is hard as ******* nails

1631763837279.png

Regarding the comments about this board, there's maybe a dozen of us on bigfooty who follow MMA outside of the PPVs.

I'd say about half hate Conor, and of the other half, we either find him entertaining, or amusing, or whatever.

Only Dazalenko seems to be a Conor fanboi, and even he admits Conor has gone too far.

There's a few genuine Conor haters here but that is going to happen with Conor's shtick, he wants some people to hate him, that's the game.

So I guess my point is, when you say this board is 'not inclusive', I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

I spend more time here than the cricket board, even though cricket is 10x more active. Too many SJWs over there.

The SJW cancer hasn't infiltrated UFC / MMA yet.

Regarding the comments about this board, there's maybe a dozen of us on bigfooty who follow MMA outside of the PPVs.

I'd say about half hate Conor, and of the other half, we either find him entertaining, or amusing, or whatever.

Only Dazalenko seems to be a Conor fanboi, and even he admits Conor has gone too far.

There's a few genuine Conor haters here but that is going to happen with Conor's shtick, he wants some people to hate him, that's the game.

So I guess my point is, when you say this board is 'not inclusive', I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

I spend more time here than the cricket board, even though cricket is 10x more active. Too many SJWs over there.

The SJW cancer hasn't infiltrated UFC / MMA yet.
I don’t hate Conor but I find defense of his behaviour pretty difficult to understand. Ultimately his showmanship works… when he’s winning. When he’s not, well, it looks pretty pathetic

I don’t hate Conor but I find defense of his behaviour pretty difficult to understand. Ultimately his showmanship works… when he’s winning. When he’s not, well, it looks pretty pathetic
Does anyone here defend Conor's behaviour, Mr (posts on bf way too much) Phantom?

And what's this fanboi stuff, mouncey? Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, go back and look at my post, I didn’t name anyone, just pointed out that I can’t understand any defence of Conor. You come storming in like an angry Irishman throwing glasses of proper twelve around like it’s all about you.

You don’t defend him that’s fine, I never actually said you did moron.
You're a smart ass campaigner.. that's all there is to it.

maxresdefault.jpg

This was one of the last decent areas in bf...
Nothing wrong with it apart from a sensitive campaigners being sensitive. Relax. Post another meme 👍

I don't like Nugs at all right now but it's not really to do with his shenanigans it's his excuses. He hasn't lost a single fight since Diaz 1 according to him

Am I? Righto, Phantom... Keep racking up those bf posts. 👏
Not for nothing but some basic maths shows you post 4.29 times a day and I post 3.41 times a day, you did make me look though.

In all seriousness let’s all take a breath, believe it or not my response to mouncey actually had nothing to do with you, I was simply saying I can’t understand anyone who defends Conor’s behavior at this point, you’ve very clearly stated that you don’t so it’s not about you.

We already have a pretty small group that posts on here and I don’t want it to get smaller and differing opinions are always good.

How about we shelve the Conor talk until his next incident or fight, shake hands and move on?

Schaub reckons the way it played out was that Conor asked Megan for a picture and MGK said no and shoved him. Conor then threw the drink.
Makes more sense to me.
Megan has seemed to like Conor in the past (interviews mentioning him after his last ppv).
Seems like a MGK jealousy thing.
Seems like MGK has Megan on a leash so wouldn't surprise me if there is some serious controlling, DV s**t going on in that relationship.

Conor has gone too far lately but surely wanting to fight MGK is the most sane thing he has done in a while.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back