news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

what would you like at hw
DC v Stipe 2

I think Stipe having the most title defenses ever in HW deserves a rematch. He was Ko'ed but wasn't outclassed at all in their first fight.

Then I want Dos Santos v Francis to fight to be the next contender to take on either DC or Stipe.

I agree that HW is quite thin at contenders atm

Yeah, it didn't look good at all when he said that he'd handed his belt over straight after finding out that a test result was dodgy.

Looking forward to hearing from TJ on this.
so he got ko'ed and suspended for 2 years all within 32 seconds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This may be an unpopular opinion but I would be ok if the UFC endorsed steroids and created a program where all athletes could access the best stuff. I would be down with watching super humans fight in a cage.
I've held this opinion for quite a long time and get shouted down every time I mention it. I don't understand why we don't let them be the absolute best they can be. As Nate Diaz said, they're all on something anyway, most are just smart enough to not get caught.

This may be an unpopular opinion but I would be ok if the UFC endorsed steroids and created a program where all athletes could access the best stuff. I would be down with watching super humans fight in a cage.
I hear you but I think it’s a terrible idea. It will obviously never happen.

Remember the stuff is often illegal or prescription. And that’s for a reason, the side effects can be catastrophic.

I hear you but I think it’s a terrible idea. It will obviously never happen.

Remember the stuff is often illegal or prescription. And that’s for a reason, the side effects can be catastrophic.
There are downsides to taking stuff but if you have an organisation backing it and investing in R&D I think we would see a boom in the types of things available. Health of athletes will always be a high priority because no one wants to get sued.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back