news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A title fight is more than I ever expect for a co main in this country

It will be a mauling but to see Val live would be nice.

Listening to Eddie 'Flat Earth' Bravo on the JRE talking about the Ferg/Khabib fight is pretty interesting. Eddie is a pretty eccentric kind of guy but I think he is one of the best Jiu Jitsu coaches out there. Him & Tony are going to have some new looks for Khabib on the ground

Listening to Eddie 'Flat Earth' Bravo on the JRE talking about the Ferg/Khabib fight is pretty interesting. Eddie is a pretty eccentric kind of guy but I think he is one of the best Jiu Jitsu coaches out there. Him & Tony are going to have some new looks for Khabib on the ground
I cannot stand Eddie Bravo. At first his conspiracy theories are funny but saying "I don't know if North Korea is real" and things like that are just ridiculous given he isn't trying to be funny. He's proof weed does have negative side effects contrary to what smokers say

That said, he's a knowledgable dude for sure. Most anticipated MMA fight of the last few years just about

I cannot stand Eddie Bravo. At first his conspiracy theories are funny but saying "I don't know if North Korea is real" and things like that are just ridiculous given he isn't trying to be funny. He's proof weed does have negative side effects contrary to what smokers say

That said, he's a knowledgable dude for sure. Most anticipated MMA fight of the last few years just about

hahah yeh hes a bit overkill with the conspiracies. On another note the poster for the fight is giving me chills.
Man I just want to go to sleep & wake up the day of this fight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got Fightpass again and watching all the Prides in chronological order. The first few are a bit average I must say. Have seen a few of the events but did miss a few.

damn I miss those pride days. absolute brutality at its finest. Think I might get fight pass again just for this haha. Use to love watching Shogun in his pride days

Rumour that 251 may be in Perth.

A little surprising after they had 221, surely Sydney gets one soon.
Doubt the UFC cares where it is, would be about the bids from the state governments. Perth been going pretty hard on sports events lately

Remove this Banner Ad

Back