news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Connors tweet about a week ago saying Khabibs dad wasn't sick and that he was taking aged pretty sh*t. Connor used to be well researched with his information, now he's just a coke head who shoots from the hip
In isolation it’s a s**t thing but there is context to it if you look into it.

Timing too made it look worse.

Connors tweet about a week ago saying Khabibs dad wasn't sick and that he was taking aged pretty sh*t. Connor used to be well researched with his information, now he's just a coke head who shoots from the hip
I didn't even hear about this, has he since deleted the tweet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mike Perry taking care of business with the tax man.. Buying his girlfriend of 3 months a brand new car.

And here he is getting caught on camera attacking old people.

that old man ran up on him, got all in his face. he was scared for his life and had to defend himself

According to tmz

Perry hit one of his gfs friends

A waiter asked him to leave and he responded by punching him in the face

Then the video starts

He then knocked out the old guy

So he’s punched a woman assaulted serving staff and knocked out an old bloke

If Stevi_Tigers third-hand rumours are true, it's not looking good for Platinum Mike.

But from the footage we can see, it isn't that bad.

He shouldn't be in that situation, he looks like a fool, but the old man did appear to escalate it.

Would be a shame if it came out that the further allegations are true. I grew to like Perry during the recent fight and coverage.

Hope the old man wasn't too badly hurt and makes a speedy recovery. Even if he did escalate it, he surely couldn't have known what was coming.

Perry definitely seems more mentally unstable these days. I used to think his character was a bit of a gimmick. Not totally made up but he would hype it up for the cameras a bit. Seems to be making a lot of bad decisions since the new girlfriend has come on the scene

Perry definitely seems more mentally unstable these days. I used to think his character was a bit of a gimmick. Not totally made up but he would hype it up for the cameras a bit. Seems to be making a lot of bad decisions since the new girlfriend has come on the scene
It's possible that all of the online abuse towards him and his current girl (and perhaps his previous girl) has messed with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back