news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently the fighters get a better fight day payout. what that looks like - we don't know yet.

If you win you get a 10% discount from the Venum range online

Do you think we will see Wonderboy at it anytime soon?

Was ranked number 1 challenger in the division once. Wonder if time has passed him by.

Same as Jacare- over the hill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think we will see Wonderboy at it anytime soon?

Was ranked number 1 challenger in the division once. Wonder if time has passed him by.

Same as Jacare- over the hill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he has a better chance than Jacare.

put on a great show at 244 last year but broke both hands I think.

The challenge is can he beat a guy like Colby or one the relentless wrestlers I’m not sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More has news for Mike Perry. His ex is now coming out with domestic violence accusations. She wants me to tell her story on either Rogan or Ariel’s podcast. I can’t imagine Joe wanting wanting to do it but Ariel might
I dunno mate, I reckon you should probably let her tell it herself and not get in the middle of things. It might get pretty messy and I wouldn't want any part of it tbh.

I dunno mate, I reckon you should probably let her tell it herself and not get in the middle of things. It might get pretty messy and I wouldn't want any part of it tbh.
Haha true. I get the feeling Ariel is the kind of journo who likes doing a juicy story and stirs the pot a bit but getting involved in that might be a bit too much

Haha true. I get the feeling Ariel is the kind of journo who likes doing a juicy story and stirs the pot a bit but getting involved in that might be a bit too much
Ariel's never far from controversy. I'm sure he'll happily throw himself in the middle of all this.

He's gonna need a full-time security guy with him soon.:rolleyes: :tearsofjoy:

Ehh pls don’t make Max v Volko 3

Not just because it’s 2-0 but they weren’t really great fights, chuck in Zombie or something.

I understand though literally none of the 145ers barring Holloway are PPV headliners, but he hasn’t the last two anyway.

Looks like they’re booking Figueiredo vs garbrandt for the belt
We all know the UFC is unpredictable with some of their title fight bookings but 125 & 135 are on another level. Anyone could get the shot, clearly they favour guys with a name.

But hey I like it most of the time and I love that fight.

Ehh pls don’t make Max v Volko 3

Not just because it’s 2-0 but they weren’t really great fights, chuck in Zombie or something.

I understand though literally none of the 145ers barring Holloway are PPV headliners, but he hasn’t the last two anyway.
No one is interested in a trilogy fight. Kattar, had he won impressively last outing probably would have got a shot. I'd like to see Zombie/Volk next

Izzy/Costa looks like it'll be in Vegas at the Apex. This means small cage

Bigger cage would suit Izzy a lot more. He'd want the room to move around and counter.

All title fights should be big cage but really, all fights should be in the same size regardless. What sport changes the field size so flippantly for the elite competitors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back