news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thing's are heating up between Conor and Dana.

I like how Conor pulled Dana up on the "he doesn't want to fight" bs. Dana always says that crap about his fighters. Usually the fighter just isn't satisfied with the money that Dana has offered.

More and more are doing it. Dana tweeted Dustin didnt want the Ferg fight and DP quoted it with "I WANT THE FIGHT". Dana just wants to lowball every single deal

Ill still never understand how Ngannou and Jones publicly agree to a fight and yet they couldn't get it done. Would have sold 1M easy, peak covid when no one has anything on. $75M just there let alone overseas distribution. Idiotic

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Thing's are heating up between Conor and Dana.

I like how Conor pulled Dana up on the "he doesn't want to fight" bs. Dana always says that crap about his fighters. Usually the fighter just isn't satisfied with the money that Dana has offered.

Aka they don't wanna fight.
Been no issues booking Adesanya while he's wanted to be active.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Also some IG msgs haha, there's no ******* way in hell Conor McGregor organises UFC fights on IG. That's Conor probably drunk or ripped, he mentioned Diego Sanchez, how the * is that what McGregor wants?

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Also some IG msgs haha, there's no ******* way in hell Conor McGregor organises UFC fights on IG. That's Conor probably drunk or ripped, he mentioned Diego Sanchez, how the fu** is that what McGregor wants?
No one's organising fights on instagram. Who said they were?
Conor was basically replying to what Dana said about him in the post fight presser yesterday.
I agree.. Conor vs Diego is ridiculous.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
No one's organising fights on instagram. Who said they were?
Conor was basically replying to what Dana said about him in the post fight presser yesterday.
I agree.. Conor vs Diego is ridiculous.
People saying thats proof Conor wanted to fight, it ain't proof. It's proof he sent some msgs.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Stylebender Jones is honestly that long term carrot now. It’d be so good.

I always look at the best potential fights in the game, I don’t think it gets better than that now.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
It'd break all records. The sooner they get this fight happening the better.
The longer it goes on the more people will say Jones is past it. Even though he’s only 2 years older than Issy.

It may be the best fight ever made but still doubt the numbers would beat Khabib Conor particularly if they make the rematch.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Adesanya has really distanced himself from the P4P pack.

Theres a clear top three now. Jones, Khabib, Stylebender.

Activity talks. As do finishes.

Why does Whittaker's social media posts read like the social media gimmick in UFC 4 career mode?

Screenshot_20201010-002430.png

Back