news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Any word on Francis vs Stipe?
pretty hyped for it. I want definitive answers on who the most dangerous person in the world is

I know I credited Conor last past but my gosh has he been a ******* sook about that, khabib whipped him. Dominated and embarrassed him
Conor used excuse after excuse.

I know he wants to fight him again but Khabib will never give it to him again.

I know I credited Conor last past but my gosh has he been a ******* sook about that, khabib whipped him. Dominated and embarrassed him
Conor used excuse after excuse.

I know he wants to fight him again but Khabib will never give it to him again.
Just trying to help Dana get Khabib back for a massive money rematch. Won't phase Khabib at all, we all saw it.

Just trying to help Dana get Khabib back for a massive money rematch. Won't phase Khabib at all, we all saw it.
Yep. Always trying to set up and sell a fight the nug. The best in the business at it by a country mile. I find it funny af and entertaining.
We will see the nug of old again after the Poirier fight I reckon.. Its just not easy to be aggressive towards and bag the crap out of good guys like Cowboy and Poirier.

Dana to make an announcement at the beginning of the main card (in a few hours).

DC claiming he doesn't yet know what the decision is. Such a shameless liar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got your tips in?

Do we have “the decision v2.0” yet? There is no way (imo) that they do all this cringey sh*t unless they knew Khabib was coming back.

If he is, that’s the most ridiculous “retirement” in the sports history
It's already happened...
Apparently khabib said if someone impresses him on the Conor card he will fight em

Remove this Banner Ad

Back