news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't forget the FN thread for today

I'm fine with that fight happening straight away. Too often in tournaments they set up as you suggest and injury strikes, or someone loses...

Only fight there I am pumped for tbh. Machida and Davis Bellator need to move out of this picture

Nemkov wins it all IMO

I'm fine with that fight happening straight away. Too often in tournaments they set up as you suggest and injury strikes, or someone loses...

Only fight there I am pumped for tbh. Machida and Davis Bellator need to move out of this picture

Nemkov wins it all IMO

Agreed, I remember the Strikeforce tourney where Fedor and Overeem were going to meet in the semis but Werdum ****ed that up ha ha

Agreed, I remember the Strikeforce tourney where Fedor and Overeem were going to meet in the semis but Werdum f’ed that up ha ha
This isn't tennis where the seeds mostly get through. Small gloves and a punchers chance can ruin plans. You don't see many padded records in MMA for this reason

Have to put the good fights on

I like 1 night tournaments but these Coker ones take forever. Has the featherweight one even finished?

Nemkov wins it all IMO

Yep
The fight itself brings in the viewers, being for the belt really doesn't ******* matter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone is looking for a podcast to listen to, check out Ngannou on Rogan.

His story is much more incredible than I think anyone ever realised - at least than I did.

Podcast should have gone for 6 to 8 hours, but Rogaine was looking to wrap things after 3 hours due to presumed time constraints.

If anyone is looking for a podcast to listen to, check out Ngannou on Rogan.

His story is much more incredible than I think anyone ever realised - at least than I did.

Podcast should have gone for 6 to 8 hours, but Rogaine was looking to wrap things after 3 hours due to presumed time constraints.
Is there any way to listen to it without installing the spotify app?

I haven't listened to a single Rogan podcast since the change.

Is there any way to listen to it without installing the spotify app?

I haven't listened to a single Rogan podcast since the change.
It's probably worth looking in to Spotify. Other than that you can watch clips (average 10 mins) on Rogan's YouTube channel. There's two clips from his show with Ngannou and they were great to watch/listen to (as someone else has mentioned).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back