news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Darren till is the most likeable fighter in the UFC by a long long way. I used to hate him and I can't even remember why now.

He seems like the greatest campaigner to have a beer with

Last edited:
Darren till is the most likeable fighter in the UFC by a long long way. I used to hate him and I can't even remember why now.

He seems like the greatest campaigner to have a beer with
Yep seems like a cool dude

The covos between him and Bisping are a laugh

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I just said that to a mate, how stacked is your card when Cruz is the featured prelim.

On a much lower scale but Jake Matthews on the early prelims. Hes been on a prelim fighter for a while now.
Stacked card for one so that's probably why he's been bumped but also a lower profile opponent than his last I spose. Needs a big finish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to warm to Jan winning (initially had Izzy pretty clearly). There are weight classes for a reason...
Jan caused quite a bit of swelling and damage to Reyes with the kicks but Izzy is way better than Reyes, albeit smaller. Should be a good one

Sterling beats Yan I think, Cruz beats Kenney easily if healthy.

I think Jan probably wins it. The Apex and smaller cage will help. Jan should try to close distance, clinch and overwhelm izzy with size and force. If he stands at range i think he gets picked apart.

Id have Petr beating Aljamein. Everytime ive watched Yan ive been stunned by his speed and power.

Nunes might literally kill Megan. I dont see anyway she loses.

I don't think I'll really consider not backing Izzy, at least until he takes a W anyway.
Izzy has 5 cm's on Jan. Izzy is the same height as Jones - 193 cm. I can only imagine that Izzy slots into LHW beautifully. Defo an interesting fight, but yeah I can't go against izzy at this point.

Do you mean until he take an L?

Dominic cruise and Jo Benavidez are both fighting on the prelims of 259.
What a card
******* hell I just had to look that up

Unbelievable that Cruz is on the prelims

Remove this Banner Ad

Back