news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I must be one of the few who doesn't hate on Usman.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Colby trash talking, 'Snoozeman', 'Fake Newsman', etc.

But reality is that Usman dominates his division, doesn't seem to get into mischief outside of the ring, and has genuine humility.

Listen to him talk about his first / only loss, you can tell it still keeps him humble.

How can anybody not respect the guy? Some people just love to hate, I guess.

I must be one of the few who doesn't hate on Usman.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Colby trash talking, 'Snoozeman', 'Fake Newsman', etc.

But reality is that Usman dominates his division, doesn't seem to get into mischief outside of the ring, and has genuine humility.

Listen to him talk about his first / only loss, you can tell it still keeps him humble.

How can anybody not respect the guy? Some people just love to hate, I guess.
I respect him as an amazing fighter, and he's not a bad person. All the hate does get a bit boring, but in saying that, he is a bit of a tool...you can't really deny that. Hated his tactic of foot-stomping vs Masvidal. That's filthy and should be banned.
I'm keen for those two to meet again. Get a proper camp into Mas, not just 6 days notice. Mas would've been in ok shape, but not championship-fight shape.

It's damn hard to actually hurt Usman. He's tough af and he's the type of guy that when you hit him it hurts you more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Yeah cause he was gonna run up on Ben Askren in front of Dana. Jesus he's a *******.

Remember when he had the little spat with Masvidal and he was yelling do something at him.
Stole that straight from McGregor aswell

Yeah cause he was gonna run up on Ben Askren in front of Dana. Jesus he's a *******.

Remember when he had the little spat with Masvidal and he was yelling do something at him.
Stole that straight from McGregor aswell
yeah its these little things that s**t me with him and make it hard for me to like him

yeah its these little things that sh*t me with him and make it hard for me to like him

It's so fake. Stop pretending to be a gangsta you * head. Every single time he acts tough is when there's a bunch of a cameras and security around.

Like I've said before, it's incredible that Colby's trying to be hated and he's more popular than Usman

Hated his tactic of foot-stomping vs Masvidal. That's filthy and should be banned.
Out of curiosity, why? You can elbow campaigners in the face in this sport but you have a problem with stomping a foot?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back