news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical of the ufc/Dana...

Like I understand his point but what does mean the UFC is like a dictatorship? What fighting organisation isn't.

Plus it's not like the UFC is ******* them over, they could hold them to their deals and not give them fights. By releasing them they can to make coin in other organizations. Not that bigga deal

It's a good thing they have to have all of these tests. Imagine if they didn't get back the positive result.

Volkanovski would have had no idea that he is suffering from a virus so deadly it has shut down the world for 12 months and counting.

That's why we need everybody to get so many tests. So we know who is suffering.

It's a good thing they have to have all of these tests. Imagine if they didn't get back the positive result.

Volkanovski would have had no idea that he is suffering from a virus so deadly it has shut down the world for 12 months and counting.

That's why we need everybody to get so many tests. So we know who is suffering.
2 negative tests somehow means nothing if you have a positive one. Test again tomorrow, itll be negative again. Not to mention how sick he is /s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“I was busy, you know ... balls deep in Polyana Viana. So get to me off the couch with three weeks notice to fight some Leon Scott guy, it was going to be a price tag. I wanted a little bit more than what was in my contract.”

Colby.

This is the second pretty unsavoury incident this year about female fighters, i hope the UFC has some comments this time.

“I was busy, you know ... balls deep in Polyana Viana. So get to me off the couch with three weeks notice to fight some Leon Scott guy, it was going to be a price tag. I wanted a little bit more than what was in my contract.”

Colby.

This is the second pretty unsavoury incident this year about female fighters, i hope the UFC has some comments this time.

Except she didn't really deny it and they are very very close.

But she is well and truly distancing herself from Covington after his latest remark.

“I have never given room for any kind of comment or judgment about my personal life,” Viana wrote on Twitter, according to reports.

“But it is not for me to judge the person’s attitude. I feel sorry for those who act so low to try to promote themselves. It is revolting.”

Her comments, shes not thrilled about it.

But she is well and truly distancing herself from Covington after his latest remark.

“I have never given room for any kind of comment or judgment about my personal life,” Viana wrote on Twitter, according to reports.

“But it is not for me to judge the person’s attitude. I feel sorry for those who act so low to try to promote themselves. It is revolting.”

Her comments, shes not thrilled about it.

Again she didn't exactly deny it.
It's classless, but it's not illegal to say you slept with someone.

Again she didn't exactly deny it.
It's classless, but it's not illegal to say you slept with someone.

Didnt say it was illegal but given the UFC has female employees and fighters its pretty poor.

I was disappointed they didnt have any statement after the Megan stuff, i kinda doubt theyll have anything to say here but its not great.

Didnt say it was illegal but given the UFC has female employees and fighters its pretty poor.

I was disappointed they didnt have any statement after the Megan stuff, i kinda doubt theyll have anything to say here but its not great.

Why does it matter if they have female employees? He didn't say anything derogatory about her, he just used a gross way to say they ****ed. If that's a lie that's one thing, if it's true then there's nothing at all wrong.

Compared to Conor this isn't even a 1 out of 10 unless you think poor defenceless women need their own rules.

Why does it matter if they have female employees? He didn't say anything derogatory about her, he just used a gross way to say they f’ed. If that's a lie that's one thing, if it's true then there's nothing at all wrong.

Compared to Conor this isn't even a 1 out of 10 unless you think poor defenceless women need their own rules.

I think in the current global climate its not outrageous to suggest talking about and for women with a bit of dignity isnt an outrageous suggestion.

I think in the current global climate its not outrageous to suggest talking about and for women with a bit of dignity isnt an outrageous suggestion.
If Colby wants to talk about sleeping with someone he's allowed too. He didnt say he raped her, he mentioned a consensual experience.
Gigantic overreaction

Its a gigantic overreation from me... to come on here and say it was distasteful and i hope the UFC makes comment?

Chill mate.
Yes.
Considering all the words that get thrown around by fighters it's a strange ass example to expect them to step in seeing as he hasn't done anything wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back