news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like UFC offering Lewis the title shot to try and force Jons hand. Given Lewis probably deserves a shot it isn't that bad a move assuming the rematch isn't as boring as the original...

I never followed it up but all over twitter it said they couldn't find it and later on that he had it "reattached"? Either way, looked painful as fu**!
I think after a couple of hours they said something like "the finger was eventually located in the fighter's glove" which I assumed meant it had bent back all the way. Sounds like that was the case.

I think after a couple of hours they said something like "the finger was eventually located in the fighter's glove" which I assumed meant it had bent back all the way. Sounds like that was the case.
Certainly makes more sense than it ripping off but twitter sure sounded like it at the time. Weird injury regardless and still adds some credence to needing new glove designs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill watch his fights and his pressers but I'm kinda over McGregor. Way too much ' my foot was sore' 'you didn't actually hit me' etc
Kinda over his crap.
Is there a more pathetic attempt by a fighter to call someone out than him and Khabib?

Instead of earning a shot at him by say lighting up everyone below him, he just attacks and begs him basically.

Ill watch his fights and his pressers but I'm kinda over McGregor. Way too much ' my foot was sore' 'you didn't actually hit me' etc
Kinda over his crap.
Is there a more pathetic attempt by a fighter to call someone out than him and Khabib?

Instead of earning a shot at him by say lighting up everyone below him, he just attacks and begs him basically.
Bit of contradictory if you're still watching the pressers & fights.

I watched it yesterday

The most bizarre thing is this is one of his more normal press conferences
That's what I mean, if you didn't know Mike Perry and you watched that, you'd think what a respectful well put together young man.

Either fatherhood has worked wonders or there's some doctor recommended drugs that's worked wonders.

That's what I mean, if you didn't know Mike Perry and you watched that, you'd think what a respectful well put together young man.

Either fatherhood has worked wonders or there's some doctor recommended drugs that's worked wonders.
yeah he is one loose unit

Defiantly something not right in that guys head, but he is entertaining

Remove this Banner Ad

Back