news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Herb Dean the mod of this thread? Someone should of stopped this beating Dan is taking by now
There is no mod on this board. It’s like Mad Max 3, ‘two men enter, one man leaves.’

The point is when it comes to charity work...he's done so much good for others it far outweighs any negative.

But people choose to focus on the negative. A negative that we don't know all the facts to yet and I'd bet that donation still finds it's way to Dustin's foundation.

If you don't believe me regarding the things McGregor has done for others.....GOOGLE is your friend.
This isn’t the only negative thing he has done though. I used to like him but I’ve said for a long time his loss to Floyd has turned him into a pretty despicable person. Maybe some of it’s true maybe some of its bullshit but after a while all the sexual assault charges, punching old men in bars, mocking people’s religions add up and you just have to admit he scum bag human who happens to be fairly good at fighting. I’m glad he is doing his part for charity. Maybe it’s what helps him sleep at night.

This isn’t the only negative thing he has done though. I used to like him but I’ve said for a long time his loss to Floyd has turned him into a pretty despicable person. Maybe some of it’s true maybe some of its bullshit but after a while all the sexual assault charges, punching old men in bars, mocking people’s religions add up and you just have to admit he scum bag human who happens to be fairly good at fighting. I’m glad he is doing his part for charity. Maybe it’s what helps him sleep at night.
The sexual assault stuff is opportunistic people trying to get money. Cristiano Ronaldo had similar problems. The price of being the most globally recognised athlete.

Khabib stuff he took too far but that wasn’t all just him and he wasn’t the one that started that s**t.

Old man in the bar one was disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question: what happens if Conor loses again?

If he goes 1-3 in his last 4 with his only victory being am extremely washed Cerrone, it's hard to justify him fighting anyone in the top 5. Makes his boxing ambitious a bit more full, too.

Serious question: what happens if Conor loses again?

If he goes 1-3 in his last 4 with his only victory being am extremely washed Cerrone, it's hard to justify him fighting anyone in the top 5. Makes his boxing ambitious a bit more full, too.
Diaz

Yeah, almost certainly right? I feel like if he loses against Porier, he fights Diaz and retires.
I think Diaz, too. But I reckon if Conor were to win he'd get gifted a title shot (170, 3 belts and all that)(no.1 condender fight at the very least). The champion won't be knocking him back.
In saying all that, if Nate gets owned by Leon things might have a different feel.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back